18

yuna's p.o.v.

"eunnie, are you free after school?" i nudged the girl who was sitting beside me.

"nope, i'm going to visit my cousin jongdae. her wife gave birth to a baby girl yesterday."

"really? that's okay. send my regards to your cousin," i nodded, understanding eun's situation.

(if you don't support chen and his family, you can stop reading my book, unfollow me and block me, i don't care.)

"sure, where are you going after school today?" she asked.

"i'm planning to go to the book store near our school," i replied.

"i see. maybe next time?"

"nah, it's okay. i'll go by myself," i said and gave her a reassuring smile.

-

"kim yuna!"

someone shouted when i was about to enter the book store. i turned around and saw hongjoong.

"kim hongjoong!" i shouted back.

he fastened his pace to my direction with the usual grin on his face.

"are you going to the book store too?"

"yeah, you too?" i asked back.

"yup! i need to return the comic books i rented last week," he patted his bag where he put them in.

i nodded before walking inside the book store with hongjoong following me from behind.

he went to the cashier while i wandered around the novel section.

after few minutes, hongjoong finished his business and went towards me.

"what are you looking for?" he asked.

"i'm looking for this novel, recently i just finished the movie version,"

i replied, without sparing any glance at him. my eyes were still busy looking for the specific book.

"what's the title? maybe i can ask the cashier," he offered.

"call me by your name,"

"i watched that movie before! it's really great, and sad though," hongjoong replied, helping me to find the book.

"i knew right! i watched it last sunday night and after that i feel like i need to get the original book,"

"i think i saw the book on the other rack, let me check..."

he went to the other racks, and i followed him from behind.

"found it!" i squealed when i saw the book on the upper rack.

i can't reached the book, since i'm short so i grinned innocently at hongjoong, signalling him to help me.

he swiftly took the book and handed it to me, "let's pay for it."