14

1k reads? y'all the best <3

-

yuna's p.o.v.

"yuna, are you free this saturday?" someone, which is wooyoung leaned on my locker's door.

"sorry, i already promised my brother to watch his soccer match," i apologised, since i don't want to miss jungwoo's match.

"really? which school is he from?"

"wonderland high. he will nag at me for my entire life if i didn't go,"

wooyoung's eyes suddenly lighten up. "yuna, it's the school that's going to have a match with our school."

"really? what a coincidence." i commented. he chuckled before continuing his words.

"i was about to ask you to come to the match but nevermind. i'm still going to see you at the match."

"you're going too?" i locked my locker, and faced him.

"yeah, i'm playing." he shyly stated. i suddenly felt like someone hit me on the back of my head.

how can i forget that wooyoung is a part of soccer team? silly me for not asking jungwoo which school they're going to compete with.

"sorry! i forget that you're a part of the team. i guess i'll see you at saturday then," he nodded with a smile plastered on his face.

"alright, see you at saturday!"

wooyoung walked away from the locker hall, leaving me alone. i locked my locker before going to class.

-

we have p.e today, one of the subject which i like and hate the most.

i like that we got a break from mental abuse in studying, but i hate the fact that gym attire is so revealing.

like some perverts designed it. literally my entire bare thigh were shown, not to mention the shirt is so tight.

"guys! quickly get your ass here we have another class joining us today!"

mr. kim, which is our p.e teacher sassily stated. he's one salty man, but handsome salty man which look like a bunny.

"which class, mr. kim?" hangyul, one of the classmate asked.

"b-2-4, their teacher is absent and i'm going to take over two classes. thank god it's p.e or else i'm gonna die,"

his answer eventually made the whole class laugh. although he always savage to us but we know it's just some jokes.

the other class arrived and i saw some familiar faces. great, two of the guys that i sent letters to.

yunho and yeosang.

"kids! gather around!"

we gathered around mr. kim, and he started to explain the game we're going to play today.

"we're going to play basketball today. boys with boys, girls with girls."