22

김홍중

we were kids in love back then, until one of us grew up and left.

-

yuna's p.o.v.

"you cheated on me!"

a loud slap echoed.

the television was loud and i peeped through my phone. hyun was having a fully concentration on the square thingy.

"hey," i called. "you aren't allow to watch this. it's a r-rated film,"

i took the remote control and changed it to a channel for children, it was showing dora the explorer.

"but unnie!" she whined.

"no, no. when i was in your age i watch dora everyday, and you should too." i said, using the remote control to point at the television.

she was trying to took the remote control but i stopped her, "you want me to tell dad? he surely won't like it either."

she silently sulked and went back to the couch where she was sitting at. trust me, she won't be mad for too long.

after a while, she started to watch the show and forgot about the r-rated film.

"can you tell me where's the boat at?" dora asked through the television.

it's right in front of you, can't you see it? are you blind, dora? i always wondered why the hell she always do that.

"there, dora!" eun shouted, pointing at the bottom right of the screen.

"there it is! good job friends!"

yeah sure dora whatever. i can't believe i really watch this show everyday when i was in younger age.

my phone beeped, someone just sent me a message. i tap on the icon and it showed hongjoong's name on the screen.

joong
will you be my friend?

yuna
ummmmaaaaaaeeeeeooooo

i laughed. we were saying some lyrics from a kpop group's song, gayteez. we both recently got into the fandom together.

joong
you free tomorrow?

yuna
um yeah
why?

joong
i got two free tickets for the
despicable me 4 movie
you wanna go?

yuna
sure!

joong
it's right after school
i'll go to your school to pick you up
and we'll rush to the cinema

yuna
sounds great
see ya

joong
see ya

"dad, i'm going to the cinema with a friend tomorrow!" i said loudly to let dad hear me since he was in the kitchen.