19

yuna's p.o.v.

"i don't know, how about you ask her?"

"but i'm scared!"

"go for it!"

a bunch of whispers could be heard from a group of girls in my class. our grade's teachers have a meeting so we have three free periods.

i was reading the novel i bought yesterday with my earphone on. but still, the noises was ringing in my ears.

some of them were not in our class, they secretly sneak into here. you know, girls and their never-ending gossips.

i huffed in annoyance, taking my earphone off my ears and face the girls.

"hello, would you guys mind slowing down your voice a bit? there's people who want to study and read books,"

all of them stop talking for a while and they looked at me with the [:0] looks.

"sorry!"

"it's okay," i smiled at them before plugged in my earphones back and continue on reading.

but there's gonna be someone who will interrupt the beautiful moment again.

"yuna-sshi?"it's one of them.

i took off my earphones, again with a fake smile plastered on my face. "yes, may i help you?"

"how do you know jungwoo-oppa?"

i almost snorted at the word 'oppa'. it's kinda funny to hear it from someone even though he's my brother.

"why?"

i didn't straight up answered her question. not everyone knows i have a brother and what surprised me was they know his name.

"we saw you with him in the match last week. are you dating him?"

the girls were eyeing me like a hawk aiming the prey. i try not to burst into laughter because this is damn funny.

"what's wrong with me dating him?" my face almost change in to a disgust face after i said that.

"we just want to know, is that a problem?" someone getting impatient.

"why? you like that guy?"

some of them sighed, since i haven't answered their question and i kept dragging the conversation.

"look, we just want to know. a friend of us here likes him." she pointed on a girl who was looking at me.

"i saw him at the match and i found him cute. but if you're his girlfriend, i won't interrupt you guys. ruining someone's relationship isn't my thing."

the girl who was pointed at suddenly spoke. i was shocked for a while until i realised that we were still in a conversation.

not gonna lie, she sounded so sincere to me. jungwoo, i might found you a new girlfriend.

"if you want him, just go get him. he likes bold girls, and i believe you're one of them."