Chapter 2

(Louis' POV)

I woke up early on the Saturday morning to go to the mall. I already had fancy teacher clothes, I just wanted to go out. I would most likely wear a button up and skinny dress pants. If I were too lazy, I would wear casual clothes.

I pulled on a pair of denim jeans and a regular black t-shirt. I put on my black converse and walked to the car. It was a nice warm day, no need for a jacket or sweater.

I put the keys in the ignition and pulled out of the driveway. The radio played some common song that plays over the radio a lot. I lowly hummed along. As I was stopped at a stop light, a pair of rowdy teenagers pulled up next to me at the light, and they were completely obnoxious. As the light turned green, I turned my attention back to the road and thought, "Hope my students aren't like that."

The drive to the mall was about 10 minutes, no so long. I walked in and already could see teenagers flooding everywhere throughout the mall. I went to the food court to grab a drink. I ordered a chocolate chip frappe from McDonald's.

I continued to walk through the mall until I arrived at a store that caught my eye, H&M. I only browsed because I had enough clothes and didn't want to spend money.

I soon grew bored of the mall and headed home.

**

(Harry's POV)

I had nothing else to do so I went over to Liam's flat and Niall was there also. We always had fun together.

I knocked on the door and it took a while for someone to open it. The door flew open and Niall was the one who opened it but as soon as he opened it he ran back into the living room. I walked in and closed the door and soon realized why he was in such a rush, him and Liam were playing Fifa and he was winning, was, because I guess when he answered the door, Liam got a few free goals in.

"No fair!" Niall exclaimed, "I should have won!"

"Maybe I'm just better." Liam smirked.

"You cheated!"

"You don't have proof, so therefore, I didn't."

"Hey lads!" I practically yelled over both of them, gaining their attention. "What's up"

"Nothing, just beating Niall in FIFA." Liam grinned and Niall shot him a glare.

"He cheated." Niall crossed his arms.

"Oh well, get over it Ni." I told him. "Why don't we watch some horror movies?"

The whole night consisted of scary, horror movies, Liam could handle scary movies, Niall couldn't. He would cover his eyes during the whole movie and when inevitable pop ups would come, he would shriek, causing Liam and I to flinch.

**

(Louis' POV)

Once I got home, I was greeted by Nick, smiling towards me, as usual. "How was the mall?" He asked.

"Saw a bunch of teenagers, I feel like some of them will be my students."

"Well I grilled some steaks, they're on the table incase you're hungry." He said.

"Thanks mate." And with that I made my way towards my room.

It was barely 7 p.m, so I showered and changed into comfy clothes. There wasn't much to do, Nick went out. So I just went in my room and looked through my closet, looking for an outfit to wear on Monday. I pulled out a dark blue suit. 'perfect', I thought to myself.

Okay so here's chapter 2! Don't know I feel about this chapter, it was eh. Nick is boyfriend material! Always cooking food and having food prepared. Anyways, enjoy!! Comment and vote!