Chapter 9

(Harry's POV)

"Talk?" Is all I could get out. What would we possibly talk about?

"Yes, talk." Mr. Tomlinson said as he walked to the front of his desk and started to lean on it. "Do you remember what we were discussing today?"

Shit, I don't remember anything. I was too focused on him. "Uh, yea of course, we talked about..." I dragged the "ow" sound in about while thinking of something to say.

"Don't remember?" He asked.

"To be honest, I wasn't even paying attention, sorry." I looked down.

"Don't be sorry, just pay more attention next time. But why weren't you Paying attention?"

"I kinda just spaced out."

"Guess I'll have to move you to the front of the class, right in front of me, so you won't space out anymore and pay more attention, understood?" Mr. Tomlinson was giving me a stare, ugh it was too much for me.

"Yes." I said looking at him.

"You may leave now." He started packing up his things after he said that.

"See you tomorrow." I said while walking towards the door.

"Goodbye, Harry." He said and when I turned to look at him, there was a hint of a smile on his face.

(Louis' POV)

The truth is, I moved Harry in the front of the class just so I could see him even clearer. I didn't know if he was paying attention in class today or not. Maybe from now on he will, since He'll be right in front of me, I'll make sure he pays attention.

This chapter sucks