Chapter 6

(Louis's POV)

I smile and wave at the class. I feel a little nervous but I get over it. This is my last class of the day so I don't really want to make them work. I didn't make it to my earlier classes because Ms, Gomez said it was fine to only come to the last class, so I guess I'll be introducing myself to my other classes tomorrow.

"Okay class, I'll leave Mr. Tomlinson now, behave." And with that Ms. Gomez walked out.

"I'll write my name on the board for everyone." I set my sunglasses on the table and turn around the pick up a marker. As I'm writing on the board I can feel a few stares towards my bum, and I also hear a whistle.

When I'm done I turn around and smile again towards the class. "Well I didn't have any plans today, so you guys can have free time and do what you'd like, just don't get too loud."

I sit down on the desk and just watch my students mingle. Some students come up to me to introduce themselves, some girls come up and try to flirt with me.

Really? A teacher/student relationship is not appropriate.

My mind tells me.

When they walk away I just roll my eyes at them. There's only about 10 minutes left of class. So I just pull my phone out, I know it's a bad example, but oh well.

(Harry's POV)

Mr. Tomlinson allowed us to speak with our friends and have free time because he didn't have any plans.

Liam and Niall immediately started talking but all I could do was stare at Mr. Tomlinson so fondly. I got a little irritated when I saw a few girls approach him and start to flirt with him.

He pulled his phone out and started to use it, we only had 10 minutes of class left. I couldn't help but feel jealous when I would see him smiling at his phone.

The bell finally rung and I was too focused on Mr. Tomlinson that I hadn't noticed that people were leaving. Mr. Tomlinson got up to the front of his desk and started leaning on it watching the students leave and telling a few of them goodbye.

I was one of the last people to leave the class. I gathered my things and put my backpack on. As I was walking towards the door Mr. Tomlinson stopped me and said, "Have a nice day." And he smiled at me. That smile was amazing.

"You too Mr. Tomlinson."

As soon as I walked out I basically had a "moment" to myself. On the outside I was just smiling but on the inside I was fangirling because Mr. Tomlinson spoke to me, not much, but hey, it's a start.

Okay here's an update. I caught up with school work so now I should be updating more often. Comment/vote!