Chapter 4

(Harry's POV)

I honestly have no idea what happened. I couldn't process what even happened.

I went down to the kitchen and started to eat breakfast. Gosh was I a great cook. Soon after, Niall and Liam walked downstairs. I couldn't help but chuckle when they sat down next to each other. "What?" Liam asked. "You're seriously asking me what?" I said. "Why don't you tell me what was going on upstairs when I walked in?" Both of their faces turned red.

"Well," Liam began. "I like Niall.. A lot. And I think he likes me as well," now he turned to Niall, "do you?" Niall looked up and nodded while blushing. "Will you be my boyfriend?" Niall wrapped his arms around Liam and muffled a 'yes' into his neck.

"You guys are adorable." I said. "Now eat." I demanded.

Niall took no time to start eating, that boy was always hungry. "This is delicious!" He said while stuffing his mouth.

****

I went home after and was greeted by my sister Gemma and my mum. I went to my room and jumped on my bed. I really didn't want to go to school tomorrow.

I picked out my clothes for tomorrow and hung them out. I went to the bathroom and showered, the warm water felt so relaxing. When I was done I went to bed.

(Louis' POV)

I was so excited for my first day tomorrow. I didn't have any plans to work tomorrow since I'm new, I decided to just introduce myself since I'm going to be their teacher for a while. I already had my outfit picked out, I really liked it, it was rather fancy and I thought I looked hot in it. Now all I needed to worry about were my students.

I know it's short but hey I updated, I wasn't really planning on doing so, but I ended up writing. Enjoy!