Chapter 8

(Harry's POV)

It was my last period of the day, which meant literature. I couldn't wait to see Mr. Tomlinson, he's so gorgeous I can't handle it.

What the hell are you saying styles?

I couldn't help but think that. The students started piling in, the girls were checking each other on their make-up, probably trying to impress Mr. Tomlinson, what a bunch oh sluts, well I shouldn't be saying anything considering I want him all to myself, but I mean, who wouldn't?

The bell rang and all of the students were in their seats already, the door was closed and then the handle started to turn, the anticipation of Mr. Tomlinson walking in was killing me.

He walked in and my jaw literally dropped. He was wearing an all black suit and oh my, he was, words can't even describe it.

"Hello everyone."

There were few greetings towards him, they were mainly from the cake faced girls.

"Okay class today we will be talking abou-" was all I heard because from that point on, I was staring at him, I was lost under his spell.

Before I knew it, the others started to get up and sling their bags over their shoulders and started leaving. "What happened mate?" I heard Niall asked.

"Oh, what do you mean?"

"You kinda just, spaced out staring forward." He said while laughing.

"Oh, guess I didn't realize."

The class was starting to get empty and Mr. Tomlinson was by the door waving goodbye to students. Niall and I made our way towards the door, until Mr. Tomlinson stopped us. "Mr. Styles, a word please."

I stopped in my tracks and Niall did too. "Have a nice day Mr. Horan." Mr. Tomlinson said as he motioned towards the door. Niall walked out of the door and turned around and we exchanged puzzled looks.

When Niall was out of the door Mr. Tomlinson walked to the door and shut it. He turned around and gave me a mysterious smile.

"Let's talk."

Okay this chapter is really short!! But I haven't updated in a long long time omg Wowowowowwoow. Well here is an update after a loooooog time, it probably sucks but at least I wrote