06

The morning gradually came. I was woken up by my alarm ringing, telling me that is time to get up. Lazily,  I got my phone to turn it off. Then I let the phone down on the bed side table. I turnd around and was greeted (a.n y'all my idiot self has all this time I've written greeted as greated. I'm such an idiot. I'm so sorry. I'll ask for you to tell me where I have it wrong so I can fix it. Thank you! Back at the story now.) with a sleeping figure. And not any normal sleeping figure,  but Key's.

I got shocked and scared. I screamed and backed up. That resulted on me ending up on my floor with a loud thund.

Man, that hurts!

He sleepy gets up and with one of his eyes closed he looked at me in the floor. He didn't do anything, just got back to his sleeping.

"Excuse you! What the hell are you doing here?" I yelled at him, obviously angry at him.
"Sleeping. What do you think?" He said and got up in a seating position.
"What the actual heck? Get the hell out of here , you pervert!" I continued to yell at him.

When he heard me saying that,  his face turnd from sleepy to angry. Furiously,  he got up and came to me. I was backing up from him because his face was very frightening.

"I'm not a pervert. And don't yell at me." He said with a low and husky voice. He was getting closer to me.
"If you aren't then what were you doing on my bed?" Man, where did all this confidence came from? This last two days I'm crossing my line.
"You are my wife , aren't you? Am I not allowed to sleep with my wife?" He was coming very close.

My legs met the edge of the bed , causing me to lose my balance  and fell backwards. With one of my hands in grabbed Key's neck with hope  that he will save me from falling. Bad idea. He lost his balance himself. My back met the soft bed and Key landed on top of me. He had his hands on my waist, his face was on my neck and one of mine hands on his neck. This was such a bad and awkward moment. And the exact time the door flew opened. Lili and the boys where starring at us , wide eyes.

"We heard screaming and yelling. Sorry to disturb you." Lili said and quickly closed the door.

"GET THE HELL OF ME! NOW !!!" I screamed on the top of my lounges. But he wasn't moving. I pushed him with all my force. He landed on the ground, but got on his feet very quickly. I got up as well and now we were facing each other.

"Honey, you are mine now. You like it or not." He put his hand on waist and pushed me near him. I put my hands on his chest and gave him ,with all my force, a push so he can let me go.

I slapped him on his cheek. His hand moves a side , eyes widen.

"I've got something called pride. But you apparently don't. I don't let anyone step on it. You get inside this room one more time and I'll make you regret it. I don't like you, I don't even know you and I don't want to know who you are. I'm here because I want to protect my family. I don't give two shitz about you. But when I decided to marry you , I agreed that I'll take care of you and your wellbeing because that's what a wife does. But don't, I repeat, don't make me hate you , than I'll end your life with my hands. I don't care who you are , a mafia,  the president,  the king , I didn't care. You have no right to step on my pride. " I said to him as I let my anger take over me.

I sigh. I walked to the door and open it. Lili , Taemin and Minho fell on the ground while Jonghyun and Onew where able to maintain their balance. I gave them a look of disagreement.

"The 3 of you get up. " I said to them and they obeyed. "You.." I pointed at Key. "Get out of this room. " I pointed out. "I'll go and take a shower when I'm back I want no one in here. I'll cook breakfast for you then leave."