23

Rose P.O.V

Key went to get those two inside the house, while I got a broom to and a mop to clean the broken glass. I return and start cleaning. Lili , Jonghyun and Key where in the kitchen talking, more like they were messing with Key. Not long after , I finished and went to join them. I get a glass of water and went to the counter to seat down with them.

"So are you two really into each other?" Ask Lili, that made me chocked on the water I was drinking. I gave her a what the hell was that look. Key was patting my back so I could swallow. I moved his hand away.

"I don't get it why do we do it because it barely helps. " I said to Key , referring to him patting my back. I turned to Lili. "As for you question, no."

"Then what was that, that we witnessed awhile ago? You kissing , more like making out with each other."

"Lili , enough. That was a moment of weakness. " I said getting up on my feet. "Just a mistake. I came here to get the keys of my car. Do you know where they are? I need to go."

"Okay. Sorry to ask. I'll bring them to you." Said Lili and got up . I went out in the living room to wait for her. She comes down with my keys on her hand.

"You know I didn't want to make you mad or something back there. I just wanted to mess around with you two a little." She said while handing me the keys.
"I know. I'm sorry I snapped at you like that."
"Nah! Don't worry! Probably I went a little bit too far. " She said and gave me an apologetic smile. I gave her a hug.
"I'll talk to you again okay?" And let her go.
"You bet!" She gave me a big smile.
"Guys I'm leaving! I'll talk to you soon!"I said and the both of them get at the door where we were standing. Jonghyun came near me and gave me a tight hug. And then let me go.
"I'll see you again!" He said with a sad smile. And I nodded my head.

He turned to Lili and went near her. Key look like he wanted to tell me something but he couldn't, because Lili and Jonghyun were there. The both of them noticed it. They excused themselves and went to the kitchen. Me and Key were left alone. I looked around like looking for a question to ask him or something to make the situation less awkward.

"So I--"
"Was it really a moment of weakness? "He asked with his voice so low that I couldn't hear it.
"What?" I asked confused.
"The kiss? Was it really just a moment of weakness to you?"
"Well... kind of.."
"Kind of? What's that suppose to mean? Was it or was it not?"

"...."

"How can that be a moment of weakness Rose? Like, what the hell does that suppose to mean? That you kissed me out of impulse? That everyone that kisses you on the lips you kiss then back? Like, explain it to me, what does that suppose to mean. I don't get it!" Key said.

I could see that he was angry and broken but what was I suppose to say to him? I can't like him. He is a bad person. He isn't the one for me. I'm doing all this to save myself for this situation.

"Answer me, damn it!" He almost shouted at me.
"It means that it isn't something you need to get caught up to. Not that important." Well that didn't sounded as I wanted it to sound.

"You were making out with me! If that wasn't something important to you then , why did you kissed me back? Why didn't you stayed put and do nothing but you had to kiss me back? Why did you stop me from pulling away from you? Huh? If I kiss you again now , you'll do the same thing. Wow! I don't know what to say anymore!"

I didn't know what to say. I didn't know the answer myself. Why did I do it? I was broken and I think that's what my brain thought it was the best cure.

"I don't know Key! I just did it! I'm broken inside , you expect me to be thinking straight? "
"Rose ,you being heart broken doesn't give you the right to play with me and my feelings." That was the last thing he said before he turned around.
"Key---"
"Not now Rose! I need time to proceed what you just said to me. Take care!" He said and made his way up to his room , I'm assuming.