28

Rose P.O.V

I was woken up by my phone ringing. I look at my clock to see it showing 11:30 pm. Who is it at this time? I took my phone and it was Shawn's doctor. Oh God, what is going on?

Sir? What is wrong at this time? Everything is okay?

Doctor Rose?

Yes?

I'm having your friend's, Shawn, answers of the examinations we did today.

Is it possible that the answers to be out this soon?

Well , yes. I took care for it. I made them to concentrate on it more than the others.

Thank you , Sir! So what do they you show? How is his condition?

Well....

.....

......

Is he that sick?

Oh no , it's the whole different thing!

What does this mean?

He isn't sick at all!

What?!

I jumped out of my bed. What the hell is this??

I'm not understanding it. You said that he was sick and was because of an accident? Right?

Well, yes! That's what he said.

You haven't witnessed it?

No! I lost my memory because of an accident as well. Since that accident I haven't talked with him because I've forgotten my friendshpi with him. But is there a chance for the answers to be wrong?

I highly doubt that. The accuracy of this tests is 99%.

So you are saying that he is healthy? Like nothing is wrong with him?

That's what this test show. But I don't get it , why did he do all this? And their family? They looked genuinely worried and concerned about his condition. 

I don't know! But this is a sick behaviour.  Is he a sociopath or something?

Dr. Rose!

I'm sorry but what is the meaning behind this behavior?

I'm sure that there is a logical explanation behind it. But I'm not too sure that he has a completely  healthy brain. The accident had caused a minor damage. This has to do also with his psychology, that could lead in this kind of behaviours, also becoming a person with mental health problems. When did this happened?  The accident,  I'm talking about.