11

A month have passed since that incident. I'm not going to say that everything had been going perfectly fine.  For more than a week we had to deal with the press. Doing different stuff like giving press conference about our relationship and giving the idea of how happy we are together and how much we love each other.  Going to different partys/events , showing up as the couple goals. Key has been acting like the best boyfriend/ husband,  he was caring,  loving, saying beautiful words that even I ,who knows this is all an act, almost fell for it. For what I'm grateful is that he never left my side and if he did one of the boys will be with me. Also, he only let me talk about things that I was sure I could answer and didn't effect him or all this act we were putting up. This was all a show, an act.  When we went home everything was back to normal.  We got back to ignore each other. There were time that we didn't see each other for 3-4 days, but even when we did, it wasn't a difference, we still ignored one another.  The only times when we talked were when we planed what our story will be and then just greetings just for respect. After that , no communication. On one hand I'm perfectly fine with it. But....there's this thing that disagrees with all this. I don't know what to think anymore.  But one thing is for sure, I'll never beg him about considering me as a girlfriend / wife.

I was going out of my workplace , when Jackson called me.

Hello boiii!!!!

Hey gurl!!!!! Where are you?

Just finished work. Why?

Can you come and help me at room 291? I'm dealing with an middle age lady here but she won't let me check on her. So can you come?

Hahahha okay , I'm coming!

Mr.Hemmings can you please not move so much? The tube with disconnect with the machine and we will have to do everything from the top. Sorry Rose! What did you say?

I'll come! Room 291 , you said?

Really? Oh God! Thank you! Thank you so much! Yes, room 291, second floor , the room where we do the heart controls.

Okay! I'm on my way! See you in 5!

Kay Kay! See you!

We hang up and I made my way to where Jackson was.

I got the elevator,  but to my 'luck' , Key and Onew got in as well. I looked at them with widen eyes.

"Oh hello Rose! What are you doing here? " Onew greeted me cheerfully.
"Hello oppa! I work in this hospital.  " Key lifted his head up at the sound of the word 'oppa'. He looked shocked for a second  . "Key!" I nodded my head at him as a way to say hello. He did too. I paid attention to Key. He was holding his forearm with his hand and blood was coming from it. My eyes widen at the sight.

"What happened to you?" I asked with worry on my voice.
"He got ----"
"None of your business! "Key stopped Onew from explaining to me the situation.
"You got shot , didn't you?" I asked at him.
"None of your business !" He still continued to be stubborn. The door of the elevator opened and  I could get out.
"Whatever! I'll see you at home oppa , bye ! " I waved at Onew and so did he. I gave Key one last glance and then left the elevator.

I made my way to the room where Jackson was.

288...

289...

290...

291... Bingo!!!!

I knocked on the door. I opened it slightly and peeked inside.