15

Key P.O.V

I opened my eyes to be greeted with my bedroom ceiling. I shifted my eyes around the room to see who was there with me. I see Lili that was sleeping on a chair next to me , while holding my hand. I smiled a little. Slowly I removed my hand from her's so I could get up. I got on a seating position but stopped because my head started to hurt. Lili heard me and got up fast, coming seating down on the age of my bed.

"Don't get up! The doctor gave you a shot so you need to rest. " I heard her and got back to laid back. "How are you?"
"How can I be , Lili? It was like a deja vu. She was dying in front of me ,again. The pain is back. That's what I don't like. That's what I'm afraid of. Last time when happened I wasn't able to controll myself. I didn't know what to do or how to act." I opened my arm for her to come and laid with me. She didn't thought twice and climbed at me. I hugged her and brought her to close to my chest. I caressed her hair and kissed her forehead.

"Key?"
"Hm?"
"When are you going to tell her the truth?"
"I don't know! "
"I'm telling you that she will ask you when she wakes up. You know me and her went out, right?" I nodded my head.
"How can I forget?"
" Wellll... it slip out of me that we knew about her amnesia and her accident. "
"What? Why did you said that? What did she said?" I said and little bit angry.
"I thought that she knew. But I didn't say much. But she will ask you for sure when she wakes up. So better get ready." She said and patted my chest. I nodded my head. I closed my eyes and just relaxed a little.
"What about Rose? How is she now?" I asked .
"The doctor said the operation went well. We are just waiting for her to wake up. He also said that it won't take much to wake up but even when she does , she shouldn't get up from the bed for 2 weeks." I nodded my head.

Well at least she is fine. I need to give this an end. But how? I don't know,  but what I know for sure is that this is not going to end well.

Knock knock...

I looked at the door.

"Lili, can I get in?" Jonghyun hyung said behind the door.
"Yes." She said and looked at the wall in front of her and , I swear I saw a faded pink on her cheeks.
"Is Key up?" He opened the door carefully not to make a sound. Closed it as well. But he was paying too much attention to the door that to us.
"Yes , he is up." I said so I could get his attention. I could say that he wasn't expecting to hear my voice. His eyes widen.

"KEY!!!" He almost shouted. He run to my other side and seated down. I feel Lili get up and got back to her chair.
"How are you?" Jonghyun asked.
"I'm fine , hyung. What happened with the ones that we shot?"
"We took care of it. No sign. Like never happened. "
"Good. Thanks." He nodded.
"Key...hm.." He looked at Lili,  like he stopped himself from talking because he didn't want her to hear about it. She noticed that.

"I need to go and check on the other. See you later! Don't move!" She said to me and pointed at me.
"Ay! Ay! Captain!" I said and saluted her. She smiled and got out. "What's up?" I turned at the man beside me.

"Key , I'm worried! " He said an looked down. I was confused. He got a deep breath and looked up. "I don't think he is going to let this off the hook. We killed a lot of his men. We better be careful from now on. " I nodded my head agreeing with what he said.
"Do you have any idea?"
"We, for sure ,need more guardians, here at home and with you , Lili and especially Rose. After all she is what he want. "
"Okay. No one is going out of this house without two or three men with them. I want you to be always near Lili and  Onew hyung with Rose. Whoever you think is suitable to come and guard them with you, you 2 will always be with them, you can just tell them. I don't care. But I want you guys to have an eye on them 24/7. Okay?" And he nodded. He got up  from his place. "Where are you going?" I asked him.
"I came here to check on you and to tell Lili that Rose has woken up. "
"Rose? She is up ? Already??" And he nodded. "Can I see her?"
"I don't think so. She might have fell back asleep. When she is capable to speak and keep her eyes fully opened, I'll come and call you. For now you need to rest. Try and get some sleep. You'll need it ." He patted my shoulder and left the room without saying another word.