20

Short chapter. Enjoy!

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Rose P.O.V

During the whole dive home , Shawn didn't say a word. Me on the other hand, was staying on my phone and looked up his disease. It showed that it's curable , but for it to be completely cured ,it needed profesional help and support from his loved ones. The brain can be trigger and to start feeling things but for the person to feel again it will need a lot of time. So my goal is to trigger his brain to feel at least the slightest emotion.

We reached his place. I was expecting something big , like Key's house but in face we were in front of a bock of flats. He went first and I followed him. We got the elevator to the 4th floor and then we walked in the end of the hall where his home was. When we opened the the door you were greeted with a living room. The place was very tidy, surprisingly. But it was such a cold environment, dull colors and no family energy in it. It was lifeless. If he design it himself then the whole place resembles his soul. The living room had a big window,  from where you could see the city . It was a very beautiful view.

"I'll show you where you will stay for the rest of this two months." Shawn said and made his way to hall. It had  3 doors. "This one is my bedroom. I don't want to see you in it. That one next to it is my bathroom. The door in front of this 2 is your bedroom, it has a bathroom in it so you won't have to use this one. " He said and opened the door.

It was , yet again, a plain and simple room. A bed , a wardrobe,  a table , another door , to which I'm assuming it is the bathroom , it had another window which was connected with a little balcony. It was so lifeless and cold. No colours at all. The walls where white and the furniture where a wooden brown. I heard him putting my things at the door and I looked his way.

"I'll let you get your things in places. I'll see you after 20 minutes in the living room. Is that enough for you ?" He asked.

"More then enough. I'll see you in a few then!" I said to him trying to be a little bit happy and cheerful but his lifeless and dull stare made it difficult for me to keep it up. He just nodded and went out , closing the door.

This two months are going to be sooooooo long.

I started to put my things to their places. First, I looked through the drawers if I could find something to put on the walls or on the ground so this room would look a little bit more warm. But I didn't find anything. I got my things and started to put them in their places. I put my clothes in the wardrobe, I got some books and my laptop which I put them on the table,  I had my make up and some other little stuff and I put them in the bathroom,  I had some jewelleries and I put them on my table, I had 2 frame pictures, one of me and my family and the other one of me and Jackson on one of our days out. It was just us being wired. I really miss him. A tear left my eye. I wiped it quickly and put the frame on my bed side table near the other one. I looked at my sheets and they looked cleaned so no problem.

After being finished I went out and saw that him was seating on the couch and was watching TV. I cleared my throat and that grabbed his attention. He looked and me with lifeless eyes.

"Can I join you?" I asked him. And he just patted the seat next to him and continued to watch TV . Awkwardly,  I went and seated down. I shifted in my place to be able to face him.

"Let's make somethings clear, shall we?" I asked him. He looked at me. He also shifted in his place and now I had his full attention.

"More rules?!" He asked.

"Not exactly but something in between. "

"What is it?"

"Listen to me. On our way here I did some researching on your disease. It said that it can be cured but it needs  professional help and support from his loved ones. It needs something that triggers your brain in feeling something. But with both of those helps you'll be able to feel again. So the first step is finding someone professional that is able to help you out. This I'll try to find it. I'll ask in the hospital if they know someone who is a good psychologist and so.  What I need from you is to trust me on this and do as I say. You need to know that this isn't something that can be cured in between 2 months. It can take up to 2-3 or more years. It all depends on your cooperation. My misionin is to make you feel at least a emotion. I think the first thing we should do is to change the way you see things. That's going to be hard but we'll do our best. Okay? "  I said trying to sound as optimistic as I could.