30

Key P.O.V

"Key always remember that I will always love you!"

She said those words that I've waited years to hear. I've dreamed about her staying me those words. I've stayed up nights wishing that she will say those words to me and I would say it back. I dreamed. I wished. But not like this. Not with her dying right in front of me. Not with her in my arms in this condition.

I see her closing her eyes slowly. My eyes growing bigger as she does so.

"Rose , please no! Don't leave me! I love you too! Don't do this to me! Rose! Please I'm bagging you, don't close your eyes!"  I screamed and cried at the same time.

She opened her eyes again. But she couldn't keep them open. She had a smile on her face as she tried to not fall asleep.

"She will die, Key! I couldn't have her , nor will you! Hahahahha!" I hear Shawn speak. I looked at him with flames of anger in my eyes. He was held back by the police and were taking him with them. I grabbed the gun that was resting on the ground right next to me. I pointed at him and was ready to shot.

"D-don-n't..." I looked down at Rose and she was looking between my gun and me. Telling me not to do it. I looked back at Shawn and he had a smirk on his face. Oh , how I wish I could rip that stupid smirk out of his face. But I just dropped the gun and looked back at Rose. Her petite body resting on my arms. I could feel her blood on my arms. I wanted it to stop but I couldn't do anything.  I could just stay there look at her and cry my eyes out. Wishing it would ease the pain in my heart. Which felt as if a thousand knives were stabbing me continually. Just as one tear rolled down,  a knife would stabbed my heart. It felt like hell that's all I could say. Why did it happen to her? Why did she has to go between the bullet and me? It was supposed to hit me not her. Why?

I hear people coming running to us. I looked back and the paramedics had came.

"Sir , please let her go, so we can get her and take her into the nearest hospital. " I let her go. I noticed that Rose had her eyes closed. My heart started to beat like the engines of a Ferrari which is going full speed. I could see that the paramedics noticed that too. They checked her pulse.

"Her pulse is weak but we need to take her to the nearest hospital as soon as possible. " I heard them saying. They got her and put her in the ambulance. "Would you like to come with us?"

I couldn't see her like that. I just shaked my head no and they went off.

"Quickly! let's go!" Jonghyun said.

"She is going to be fine!" Minho patted my back. I haven't noticed that he had came as well.

We went in the car. Jonghyun and I in front , with Jonghyun driving, and Minho in the back seat. We were following the ambulance for almost 5 minutes, we where 3 minutes away for the hospital when we saw the ambulance turned off her lights and sirens.

"What the hell is going on? Why did they turned it off?" I asked Jonghyun and faced him. He looked at worried as me , he couldn't say a word. He was just focused on the road.

"Why ? What is wrong? "Minho asked. 

"That!" I pointed my finger at the ambulance in front of us. I looked back at him and he had a confused face on his face which showed that he hadn't get it.

"What does that mean?"

"Oh my goodness,  Minho! " Jonghyun sigh. "Whenever an ambulance does that.."He points at the ambulance. ".....it means that the person in it has pas....."

"Don't say it! She hasn't! She is still alive" I stopped him from saying the words that I feared the most right now or in general. I can't lose her! I can't! Not now! I need to hold her on my arms.  I need to call her mine. I need to make her mine. I want a future with her. This cannot be it! Like.... it can't be!