26

Key P.O.V  (it's been a long time since I change the pov sooooooo yeah. Enjoy!)

She really left. She really agreed to all this. I'm speechless, not in a good way. What am I suppose to do?

I was looking at the door that just a few moments ago , Rose left. I was staring at it. Hopping that she will come back. Hopping that she will tell me that this was all a joke. But on the other hand why would she? She didn't want nothing to do with me.

I was so lost in my thoughts that I didn't realise that the boys and Lili were looking at me. I only snapped out of it , when I hear someone cleared their throat. I look at them with no emotion. I didn't say a word. I walked past them and seated down on the couch , putting my head on my hands sighing. They came near me.

"Are you going to tell us what just happened? Why were you pinned against the wall? Why are you getting a divorce with Rose?" Onew asked. I lifted my head up and let out a sigh.

"Not now hyung. Not now!" I said sighing again.
"No! Now is the time! This time you will listen to what we say!" Onew raised his voice. My anger started to grow inside.
"Hyung! I'm in charge here! You do as I say!" I raised my voice.
"You are younger that me! Show that little respect for me! Show some respect for us as your family!  Now, tell us what the hell is going on?!" He raised his voice more. He was angry. It was the first time I saw him like this. I just showed him the envelope that was still on the table.

"What is that?" He asked.
"Open it and see it yourself." He did as I said.
"What is the meaning to this?" He said showing me it.

"The meaning behind it,  is that her father gave me back the amount of money he owned me. Now they are making me divorce her. After all they are right. This was just to save her father. " I explained and sighed again.

"And you didn't do anything to stop her? To make her stay ?" Lili said as she seated down near me.
"I did. But she said that she can't be my lover while she doesn't know me. "
"But who said anything about being your lover, we are talking about her staying with us?" Minho smirked at me. I widen my eyes. What am i going to say to them? I can't tell them I kissed her.
"Well ... hm... she is going to be my wife, right? She need to be my lover first." And they nodded their heads.
"What else are you going to do?" Minho asked.
"I'll wait and do my best to become friends with her. At least. If things go good between us than we will try it as lovers, hopefully!" I said.

In the meantime, my phone started to ring. I fished it out of my pocket and looked at the ID calling. My face darken at the second I saw his name on it. I put on my ear and did my best to controll myself.

Hello?

Mr. Kim? Hello! How are you?

I was doing fine , till I saw you calling! You?

Hahaha! Key you are always so funny!

What do you want from me?

Well , I got some business that I don't got time to handle. I need you to make sure everything goes fine or ....

Fine! Fine!  What is it?

I got to deal with a partner...well more like an ex- partner now. He--

I don't care! Tell me what weapons do you need and I'll get it for you.

Well this time is different.