14

After being done we went home. I parked the car next to the entrance. I turned off the engines. Lili got out and got her bags and I got mine's.  We did a lot of shopping. As we were walking I feel someone grabbed my hand and held me to their chest. I see a few men gathering.

"Lili run inside! NOW!" I shouted at the girl. She looked around us with fear in her eyes. And man tried to grab her arm as well but she hit him at the place where the sun doesn't shine. The man fell on the ground.

"RUN INSIDE!"

"But---"

"GO!!!"

The person that was holding me put a knife on my neck. I stopped talking and lifted my head up as much as I could. That would save me for the time being. I see the man that Lili hit get up.

"You okay? " the man that was holding me back asked. And the other one just nodded.

"Who are you?" I asked them. "What do you want from me? Let me go! Now! "
"Well the little princess is being very brave." The man that was holding me said. He lowered the knife and it was no longer near my neck. "If you want to be alive , I suggest you to be quiet. Now come with us!" He said and made me walk with them to God knows where.

We went to a black van. I saw it and thought that this was it. One of the men got his hand out so he could open it.

A gun was shoot.

The bullet didn't hit any if us but went to the road. I looked into the direction where the bullet came from.

I never thought that I'll be this happy to see Key and the boys than now. To my surprise the bullet didn't came from any of the boys or the other men that was surrounding the place, but from Lili. She had a gun on her hands. My eyes widen. What is she doing with a gun?

"Missed!" Said one of the man.
"She never misses. She was told to hit the road, not you. If she was told otherwise you would have been dead by now. She looks like a little girl but give her a gun and she becomes heartless." Jonghyun said.
"Thanks." Said Lili, blushing a little.

Awwwww!!!! She is so cute!!!!

Look what I'm thinking in a time like this.

"Let the girl go, Matthew! She has nothing to do with all this." Key told the man that was holding me.
"You know I can't do that. We have orders by him. You killed one of our best men. He couldn't get her so now we are getting. I don't get it Key? Why don't you give her to him and be done and over with this. All this hate between you two , how long is going to last? She got hit and was supposed to forget only you and not him. But this...." And I feel the cold metal on my neck. It got closer and closer till it touch my neck. But it didn't stop. The knife cut my skin. It hurts like hell. I feel the red liquid come out of me.

"Stop it! Stop! Don't touch her!" Key came near us and got his gun ready to shoot. The men got backwards.
"I wouldn't do that, if I was you." And Key stopped. "Let me get the girl and we all live happily ever after. What do you say?"
"You know I won't let you do so. I haven't let him get her for the past 16 years,  I won't let him now. So forget it." Key told him.

Okay? So what the hell are they talking to? Who are them ? Who is 'him' that Key and this dude keeps talking about? Who is the person that Key is 'protecting' me from ? I need some explanations.

"Give me the girl!" Key said. His tone showed that he was holding himself back. The men made a move to walk towards the car.

"FIRE!" Key shouted.

As in the speed of light all his men , including Lili here, started to shoot. The opposite gang or whatever they are, were all dead on the ground. Blood coming from the places that they were shot. My eyes widen at the sight. Key got closer to us.