Surprise bonus chapter

I'm wondering what a drugged up Nashira would do and this chapter says the rest itself. I had no idea this thought would lead me to this pot of gold that is this chapter. Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nashira giggled when she exited the healer's tent on very high dose of pain tonic for her broken arm that she got in a training accident with a new batch of recruits. It was just her dodging a hit at the wrong time to be hit with the body of another recruit who was flung over to her by Madu. He thought she would avoid his body or at least block so he didn't expect her cursing him to the sun and back when she landed on her arm badly. Madu was going to be replacing her duties for a while as a trainer because she couldn't at the moment, but she didn't care about it at that moment. For once she felt so free, free enough that she smiled at everyone she passed leaving a trail of shocked males and a few females behind her. She went to find Ma'at because even though he didn't admit it he loved her company and intelligent conversations compared to the one's he got with Madu or the twins.

"Uncle! Guess who came to play!" she yelled as she walked into his tent.

Ma'at and Horus looked up at her in shock to see her giggling and smiling at them like a normal young female her age would. But this was Nashira they convinced themselves they were looking at so it was short of impossible for them to even imagine a smile that big on her face.

"Nashira, what's wrong with you?" Ma'at asked in shock and fear. He didn't realize how much he liked her quiet presence and control that made her who she was until it was ripped away from her.

"Madu tossed a recruit like an old bone at me and I broke my arm when we fell. Kaimuzu had other patients who needed him and Shala wasn't there so I said for him to just put it in a wrap and to give me some pain tonic. I like how free it makes me feel," she giggled again at the end.

She tried to wave her arm to show them, but it was tightly wrapped and bound to her chest so it didn't move. She frowned a bit before waving her other arm to compensate the lack of movement from the other.

"Nashira, why don't you go find your father? I'm sure he'd love a visit from you and to hear how your arm broke," Ma'at suggested when he saw the too keen interest in her eyes to mess with the delicate scrolls he had on his desk.

"Okay, I'm spreading my joy around!" she cheered before running out the tent.

"Remind me to tell the healers never to give her too much pain tonic Horus, we don't need her magic going out of control as much as her personality does."

Nashira thought since she had so much strength in her legs to see how high she could jump as she skipped to her father's pavilion. Everyone she passed double taked at the usually impassive Scorpion skipping through the camp with a grin plastered on her face. 

"FAAATHERRR!" Nashira squealed as she burst through the tent flaps to find Asim and Shala kissing in a compromising position.

"Nashira what in the cauldron?-"

"Father you should kiss girls who aren't interested in you, and you're not in Shala's league," Nashira remarked like it was the biggest fact of the world.

Shala burst out laughing and Asim looked even more shocked at his daughter who usually even hesitated to call him father when they were alone.

"I assure you I wouldn't let him kiss me if I didn't want him to," Shala smirked.

Asim shut his mouth as he snapped out of his shock and realized that Nashira was attempting to do a one handed handstand surrently.

"Nashira, what happened to you?"