Innocents Lost.....

Damon P.O.V

This was the end for us there was no way for the three of us to get back somehow the gateway through Bonnie had closed. This was it. This was the end for the three of us. The only part of this that was bearable was the fact that in death I die with my Bella. How couldn't it not be perfect? Of course I wanted us to live to have the eternity and travelled the world and have fun and do crazy stuff. It seemed the fates had something different for us that we had come to the end. As the bright white light overwhelmed us and blinded me I felt the brightness slowly fading away. I opened my eyes. I notice that we were are in the same place they were when we died. I turned to my right and Siena wasn't there only Bonnie who was a foot away from me. She was mirroring the same blank expression as I was.

"Where Siena?" I began to look around thinking just maybe that the force might I sent her flying somewhere. "She not here Bonnie"

"What happened? Where are we?" Bonnie spoke with confusion in like a trance like state then she begins to walk away, out of the woods.

"Where are you going? We need to find Siena. Hey." Bonnie just continued to walk so I followed her has I had no idea of where we were. Maybe Siena had wondered off. As we continued to walk I notice that we were still in Mystic Falls. That couldn't be the case magic was gone I would have been dead.... Unless I was a vampire no longer. I reached up to touch my teeth. "Well, I feel a fang. I'm still a vampire. Either I'm a dead vampire or Mystic Falls is no longer magic free." What was going on?

"Look." Bonnie called out and I followed her gaze and sees that she is looking at the Mystic Grill.

"I definitely blew that up about an hour ago." I recall that all very clearly. I looked around to see any life of Siena she had to be here somewhere.

"Why don't we see any people? If we're still on the Other Side we should at least be able to see the living." She was right we would of at least seen the living but it's was literally like a ghost town.

"Where the hell are we? And I don't mean geographically." None of this seemed right I just had a bad feeling about being here.

"I have no idea. Look we need to search for Siena she gotta be around here somewhere" I couldn't stop thinking that something may have happened to her. What if she wasn't here? What if she was taken somewhere else? Like she found peace or something? Would she of found peace without me?

Siena P.O.V

Ric didn't really say much after I asked him to compel me I think he was in a state of shock as he never expected for me to ask for such a thing. If I'm being honest I didn't think I would have to go to such extremes. I just couldn't do it no more. I can't switch off my humanity because I'm worried that I wouldn't care what would happen to my baby. This pain of not having Damon I can't deal with but I would never forgive myself if I hurt my innocent child. So this was my solution to get Ric to compel me. Believe me it wasn't something easy to say to him. If I wasn't this heavy pregnant I would gone to New Orleans and asked Nic. The thing about not asking Nic was that he didn't even know I was alive and I don't know how he will react. Also I'm frighten if I give him that control to removing the love I have for Damon. That maybe when I could come back around whatever I felt for Nic would come flooding to the surface. I can't have another complicated situation. I didn't want to fall in love with anyone I just wanted to focus on my daughter.

Ric asked me if I'm planning to remove all the memories of Damon the love I had for him. What of my daughter could I really not let her know who her father was? Could I live with the fact not only I'm stripping the memories from myself. That one day my little girl going to ask of her father and what will I tell her? That was something I didn't think about. What could I tell her that her father and I would hook up occasionally? That wouldn't go down to well. He wanted me to think long and hard about all this but what was there to think about? I made my choice I needed to make it through every day for my daughter I can't be this wreck that I am. Mourning for Damon will eventually destroy me it will send me off the edge in more ways than one. I'm barely keeping myself under control right now what if I do more than just fed off a few humans. What if I turn all ripper or something because I can't deal with these emotions? I know my father Julian was the first ripper in vampire history. I am my father daughter. He told me that he did all that because he couldn't control his emotions and that's my biggest fear. My blood lust. So for the first time since I woke up I'm making a rational decision for myself and my little girl.