Say You Love Me.....

Damon POV

Coming back for this event was the best thing I had done since coming back from the hell hole of Mystic Falls 1994. I saw something truly change between Siena and I over the last few days like maybe there was a slight spark back between us. Well my spark for her was like an inferno I wanted her in so many ways right now but knew I couldn’t. I wanted to feel the softness her lips I wanted to kiss and caress every inch of her body. I wanted to show her how much I have missed without words but by expressing my love to her in a way that made us both feel connected. I tried to put to one side the whole Enzo incident as I didn’t want my so called friend to ruin my night. Then with what Jenkins discovered about Isabella I needed to put it on ice just for a few hours. As much as I wanted to know what the hell he had found out I wanted to wait until I could show Siena what we meant to one another. I could see that look in her eyes again the same look she used to give me when she would look at me when we first met. It was a sign of progress and that’s what I needed right now I needed that hope I had when I was fighting to come back.

To have my beautiful Bella back in my arms as we both dance graciously on the dance floor was something truly amazing. I could see that people were watching us they were probably jealous that we made such sexy couple. Well we weren’t that well not yet but I not planning on giving up on that I know I can make her see me for who I am not who she thinks. Even this short time away and coming back I could see progress. It wasn’t like she looked at me with that look of sorrow because she couldn’t give me what I wanted. It was a different person tonight even though her eyes sparkled away like they once did there was still that sorrow for our daughter behind them. In this moment I was falling in love with her all over again I didn’t think it was possible to fall in love with someone you’re in love with already.

“Why are you doing this?” Siena snapped me out of my thoughts and I looked down at her while she had a slight grin on her face.

“Why? Well, because I'm an incredible dancer, and it would be a shame not to share my talent with the world. Oh. Don't worry. I didn't see you smile.” I twirl her then reels her in closer “The first night you were in town we both got a little drunk…. We dance like this at the boarding house… Thinking about it I think you came on to me” I watched as Siena clenched her jaw and her cheeks flushed a light shade of pink which made her look even more beautiful.

“You're trying to stir up memories. This isn't a good idea.” Siena spoke a little worried as she looked away a little nervously.

“I have to admit I looked sexy as hell because you flat out said your were feeling horny” I couldn’t help but smirk as Siena blushed furiously “I recall that night I totally rocked your world those were your words the following day” Siena shook head as she turned away. I was trying to remind her what it was like when we first met and had this huge connection that was so magnetizing. 

“So you came here tonight unannounced to remind tell me stories of how we once were. I don’t know if you’re aware of this I’m not one for stories Damon” Siena sounded a little annoyed now and I was a little taken back by her reaction. Maybe I had gone a little too far by talking about our first night together.

“Come unannounced? What are you talking about? I literally went through time and space to be with you.” She pulled away and looked at me for a long moment. Her eyes searching my face for something I don’t know if it was confirmation if I was telling her the truth. But it was I literally came home for her and for my family but I come back and Siena not Siena and that hurts. 

“I know, but look. Do you want me to feel guilty? Because trust me, Damon. I do, ok? I feel horrible, and I'm sorry, but I don't... I don't know what to tell you. What do you want me to say? I don't remember us.”  I could see the sadness in her eyes as she spoke but there was something I needed to tell her maybe a realization of some sort.