I Know That These Scars Will Bleed....But Both Hearts Believe.....

Damon P.O.V

I had hope now with seeing Siena and how she helped Bonnie bring back her magic so we could get out of this hell hole. I couldn't have been happier. What didn't help the situation was the fact that Siena couldn't stay. That was something maybe that I knew deep down but I didn't want her to leave. I wanted her to stay here with us to go back home when we did. I could see all of this was just as hard on her as it was for me. It felt like my heart was literally breaking as I didn't know how much longer I would see her beautiful face or the feel her touch. There were so many emotions going through me right now. Not only to see my beautiful wife again but to find out I was going to be a father once again.

As she was telling about it all I had a million and one questions running through my mind one being how could we have another child? When Siena fell pregnant with Nico it was different she was dimidium sanguinis but she was still that but with vampirism. When it came to Siena not a lot added up with her background of what she was. To know I was going to have a daughter was a little more overwhelming than when I found out I was going to have a son. She's not even here and I'm thinking about how I want to protect her and how I'm going to make sure not douche breaks her heart. This tiny little girl whom I've not even met was the apple of my eye already. My daughter.

When Siena disappeared right before my eyes I felt an empty feeling inside me as the other half of me had left. The one thing about her going to whatever efforts it was to come here she did give me hope because I had even more reason to go home. Not just for Siena but for our kids too and with Nico return and him being all confused I wanted to be there for him. If I'm being honest I don't know how I will react when I will see him face to face. Just as Siena who holds the same fears. Nico was our son good or bad he will always be my son a Salvatore. Somehow I will stand by him as a father should. It was all just about time now for me to be united with my family. That could only happen when I find out what the hell this Kai knew.

So my method was going to torture his ass and enjoy it but it seems that Kai was a talker which disappointed me. As I was looking forward to stabbing him with a hot poker after what he did to me at the store today. Somehow he knew that Siena was going to come that we had gone through the same scenario for 13 weeks. Apparently this time around he knew she was here and used me as an incentive to get her motivated. Siena didn't need my life to be endangering to be motivated she went to great length to get here. I think this sicko Kai just thought it would be fun to have his fun with me. I was about to kill him when he dropped the second piece of the puzzle to get out of here the part that involved him. That would be some kind of ascendant that was in his possession apparently my dear sweet wife forgot to mention that part to it all. So it looked like I had to keep this dick alive and believe me I wasn't best pleased about it.

So now we were stuck with this dick Kai and Bonnie appeared to be a little quite about all this. I pulled her to one side to see what she was hiding. I knew her and Siena had private time and something told me that something was said. Of course Bonnie just told me that she feeling overwhelmed with the fact that we were in reaching distance to go home. I decided to drop the subject because we were both feeling the same right now. I told her to go and get some sleep while I watched over Kai. She was a little hesitant at first but now she's a juice up witch who gonna have to do a pretty big spell to get out of here. She needed her rest more than ever. She went off upstairs and I went back into the parlour where Kai was sitting in the same chair tied up. I rolled my eyes and grabbed a bottle of bourbon making my way out into the garden.

I sat down on the wall and looked up into the sky and it looked a little different tonight maybe I hadn't looked at it in the same way over theses month. It was like there were a million stars in the sky illuminating the darkness. Just sitting here knowing I'm in this world while Siena was on the other side of some kind of magical veil keeping us apart. That I thought that we would never meet again but I was wrong my princess has done everything in her power so we can return. That a special kind of love. The kind of love you need to cherish forever with both hand. When forever becomes a place...when forever ceases to be just a word. When it ceases to be just a measurement of time but instead becomes a place. Where soul mates can dance to the song in their hearts. That is a reflection of true love. I looked up into the night filled sky and smiled.