Don't Believe Everything You Think You Know.....

Stefan P.O.V

Siena behaviour was strange the way she was careless about the whole was a little hard for me to adjust to. I was like at times I was speaking to another person not the Siena I’ve known for the last 3 years. Yeah she still had the teasing side to her but there was something about her that was dead in a sense. I knew that was to do with Damon. As much as everyone says that when Siena came into Mystic Falls and changed Damon into this guy that everyone could tolerate. Damon changed her too he brought out a side in Siena that appeared not to be here no longer. I was like she was cold in some ways that she was slightly emotionless and I knew it was down to the compulsion. That Siena felt that it was the only thing she could do to move on. So she could continue with her life and be a great mom to her child. Even with the pregnancy she came across like she didn’t care. She hadn’t mention not once about her excitement for the baby. I knew I had to speak to her about that before she leaves to go back home because what worried me more than ever right now. With her removing everything about Damon her love for him did that mean her emotions towards the child they both created?

I thought I’ll lighten the atmosphere by bring her to a bar while I got drunk and she ate her onion rings and drank her soda. She didn’t look overly impressed with the fact she couldn’t have bourbon.  So to take the edge off I began to explain to her about the processes of starting up a new life. How easy it can be to change your identity and just move on. That something that Siena thinks I can’t do that I can’t forget about all of them and especially Elena. Deep down Siena was right because the last 3 years being back in Mystic Falls with all the good and the bad. It was the best time of my life in the last 164 years and to walk away from it all was hard. How could I live that life when Damon wasn’t a part of it anymore he wasn’t on the other side of the world tormenting people. He was dead never to return and that is something I can’t come to terms with.

I had just show Siena how easy it was as we acted like a fake couple and I proposed to her. Siena played along pretty well with her announcing was I just asking her because she was pregnant. All I kept thing of in that one moment was the day when Damon and Siena did marry. How happy they both were and how happy I was for the both of them even though I had lingering feeling for Siena. I still recall how nervous Damon was before the ceremony as he was frighten that he would mess up as a husband. If anything Damon had proven above and beyond of what a great husband he was. Siena was his life line she was his hope that gave him back the man who I knew Damon wanted to be. The chard continued and Siena accepted my fake proposal and they crowed seem to of enjoyed the show. Like I told her it was all as simple as that to start a new life. Siena sat there looking at me with a strange look in her eye as if she was contemplating on the idea herself. It might be the right thing for her to do especially after she gives birth. To get away from all the dramas that involves Mystic Falls and concentrate on her baby.  

I sat there looking at her while she was on her phone typing away like she had no care in the world. She was smiling that was a good thing but it was all fake I guess I’m contracting myself here because I’m doing the same. I shouldn’t really be judging the fact that she did what she felt was right to compel away her memories of Damon. In some ways I think it’s probably the best thing and maybe it’s something I should consider doing. 

“So, according to Jeremy that girl Sarah's who tried to kill me is locked up safely. Apparently Enzo’s missing. So not what I need right now” Siena spoke with a little frustration in her voice. Why was she overly concerned about Enzo I don’t recall them being even on speaking terms.

“When did you and Enzo suddenly become friends?” Siena looked up from her phone with a frowning expression. That when I realized that I had just snapped at her. That what Enzo did to me ever since he came back all he did was mess with my brother head then forcing Siena to tare out his heart and all the other terrible thing ending with compelling Ivy to kill herself. Well I’m sure Trip Fell had a great time killing him.