Your Love Kept Me Safe.....

Hey guys..... This is kind of a big chapter so I do apologies. There is a reason because it's leading up to something big O_O

I hope you enjoy where all this is going..... Looking forward to reading your comments on this chapter :D

Nico P.O.V

From the moment that Enzo told me about that my mom hadn't given up hope on my dad. That she was in that very moment finding a way to bring him home. To think of the all the cruel thing I had done to the two most important people in my life. My own father killed my mother all so that the evil part of me would be rid of her. I have to live with the burned of things I had done and I don't even know if I will ever be forgiven. Elena had been so supportive she saw the light at the end of this long dark tunnel. I didn't share the same kind of hope because once my dad would return I would need to face him. How could he look at me and not hate me for all the things I did. Even if it wasn't me as in Nico but the darker side Nickar it was still the same face it was the young man that he considered his son. I can't even face my own mother all because I was frighten of how she would react to seeing me. Would she know who I'm? Would I still be in her eyes her son? Would she hate me? All these questions were just making me feel even more anger towards myself.

With all that to one side my focus was on Elena as she was acting out of charter as much as she put on this big brave face. She was hurting because of what Stefan had done to her. When I saw that Liam kiss Elena all I wanted to go was go over there and punch him in his face. As he could see that Elena was in a weak and venerable state. There was something about him that I didn't' trust. Could I really let Elena put her life on hold until Stefan come to sane mind? I never thought he would move on like he did. Then again what do I really know about my family it's not we all had this tight bond. It like I trying to hold something together that I didn't even know about. Yes because they were my family and I felt that instant bond and connection with them. I couldn't walk away and just leave them to it because I see a glimmer of hope that everything will go back to how it once was.  The way she was trying to move on with that arrogant Liam who apparently was in our classes. He wasn't the type of guy she would go for it was only a distraction from Stefan.

The thing about Stefan Salvatore that I learnt is that he had created such a mess that he didn't know how to clear it all up. With the fact that he came to Mystic Falls for one reason only to kill Enzo because he somehow killed Ivy who was Stefan fake girlfriend. He didn't come all this was to ask of forgiveness from Elena or to check to see if my mom was okay. Even to see how I was dealing with everything. No it was like he couldn't look at us that because when he did it just reminded him of what he lost. That was his brother and we were all connection of that a reminder to him for some unknown reason to myself he couldn't deal with that. That was the conclusion I came up with because if I think of an alternative reason I would just get mad. I would rather believe that Stefan can't deal with the death of his brother than the fact that he didn't care no more.

So after the epic fail of a party I went back to Whitmore I tried to get hold of Enzo to see if he had any progress but it kept going to voice mail. Caroline came to see me to check that I was okay. When I would look at her I would feel the same guilt I held with my parents. Even after everything she still wanted to be there for me and I felt like I didn't deserve her. I was in love with her but I couldn't be with her for obvious reason. It just made it all that little harder that she was nice to me that she still showed me that she cared. So I just told her I was tired I needed to catch up on my sleep I could see in her face that she was a little hurt. I couldn't keep doing this to her what if I revert back to that person that hurt her. The one who used her to his advantage. I loved Caroline enough to let her go and that what I intended to do.