Together We Are One..... **New Year Day Special**

Isabella P.O.V

I guess you’re wondering who I am? Well I’m Isabella Salvatore you know that baby that was snatched from my mom and replaced. That was all done so Aleeya could follow my great grandfather Angelis commands of letting me reach my potential for the rising of something. Yeah I’m going to get into all that in a while but let me remind you where we left off. So I just dropped this huge bomb shell on my parents and I think they might be just a little surprised to see me. Before we get into all that let me tell you my story…..

From very early age I found out I wasn’t your normal little girl. Well I say early age this witch I was living with called Aleeya accelerated my growth. The thing is she didn’t expect for me to grow so quick. Let’s put it this way the start of the week I was this new born baby by the end of that week I was this young adult. I would say I look about 17-18 but in theory I was actually a week old. Yeah totally crazy I know but imagine what it was like for me. One moment I couldn’t peek over the dining table the next I could. Aleeya was a little freaked out by my sudden growth spur she spoke on the phone a lot about another child call Nico. I just used to shrug it off and go to my room. I would look at myself in the mirror and see the changes in me like how I was totally flat chested one day ago then the next I had these perky breasts. Oh let me tell you about the time when I went to bathroom and freaked out about seeing blood as I wiped myself. I mean I went all hysterical thinking I was dying or something because I knew bleeding meant a bad thing. Well Aleeya who was a little jittery from my outburst explained to me it was part of becoming a woman. That every month I’ll be dealing with this I just stood there while she began to explain the whole deal to it all. Personally I think it all sucked that it was something that I had to deal with on a monthly bases.

Over the weeks of November I didn’t age no more I stayed pretty much the same. Over the weeks I began to educate myself with magazine that Aleeya had and I even discovered the internet and hot picture of boys. That was the part I enjoyed most as I flicked through picture from one to next saying ‘hot, okay, miss, freaking hot’ yeah I know I was a little boy crazy. Well it wasn’t like I actually see one in real life but I defiantly enjoyed looking them up.  Of course it wasn’t all about play Aleeya told me I was special that I had these magical capabilities at first I looked at her like she was crazy. Then she showed me a simple spell of levitation I watched as she’s place a white feather in front of her on the table and spoke some words. Then right before my eyes I see this feather float I wasn’t freaked out I actually thought it was all kinda cool and I wanted to know how it was done. Well let’s just say as quick as I grew that how quick I picked up magic. I went into basic newbie magic into some of the most difficult spells that not even Aleeya could perform. I could feel something grow within me as I taught myself each spell from Aleeya grimiore.

As much as I was enjoying learning all these amazing spells and how I was developing as a young woman I felt like there was something missing. The whole time I been here I’ve never stepped out of the house as Aleeya wouldn’t allow me. I wanted to know what the outside world had to offer and where we were there was nothing but a lake and fields and fields of greenery. When I would ask her could she take me into the nearest town so I could get some clothes that were a little more me. Aleeya gave me her hand me downs and believe me it so wasn’t my taste or style. I had seen so many beautiful clothing online the outfits that someone of my age would wear and what Aleeya was making me wear was something a middle age woman would wear. So after another heated debate about taking me out and Aleeya telling me no for the millionth time I sneaked out of the house. While she was busy on the damn phone again talking to god knows who but I knew it was my opportunity to finally escape and see a piece of this world.

Of course I was in the middle of nowhere so I ‘borrowed’ Aleeya car I had no idea how to drive I used my magic to get it started. Then I pressed on a pedal which made the car move forward the thing is I pressed a little too hard as I smashed into the tree that was a few feet away. Of course Aleeya came out to see what happened all I kept doing was cursing under my breath as I just wanted to see a little more life than the walls in this home. Aleeya was furious with me as she grabbed me out of the car but as she touched me it was like I movie reel going through my mind. I see her talking to a woman young in her 20’s while she was holding a baby in her arms in this movie reel Aleeya called her Siena. They spoke about some deal that she had to hand over her baby for some kind of greater good to do with a deal. It all stopped suddenly as Aleeya let go of me while looking at me a little stunned.