We Found Love Right Where We Are.....

Siena P.O.V

After speaking to Stefan I felt confused and disorientated I felt like my head was spinning I couldn’t gain any kind of control. I had so many thoughts racing through my mind right now. The one being that Stefan told me that Damon had a right to see his daughter. Hearing that it felt like the worst person in the world because no matter what I felt or didn’t feel for Damon he had a right to know. How would I even start? How can I turn to him and tell him that our daughter was dead? I was barely keeping it together and coming to some kind of terms about it all. How was I meant to explain to him? He would ask me questions that I wouldn’t be able to answer. From the moment I woke up everything seem like a blur to me like none of this is real. That in any moment I will wake from this nightmare and turn to see my little girl laying there making noises breathing. I knew in my heart this wasn’t a nightmare that this was reality and I don’t know what I did so wrong to be punished in such a way.

I had two choices right now either I continue to run and deal with all this alone without the support of my family and friends. Or I turn back home and tell them what had happened. I knew which one had to do but I was too frightened not because of what they would think of me. No it wasn’t that because that didn’t matter to me anymore what they thought to my actions. I was grief stricken I had lost my little girl I acted rational I wasn’t think so if they want to hold that against me I didn’t care. Because I wouldn’t change what I did I gave my Isabella the send-off she deserved. The only selfish part of it was I did it alone meaning her daddy wasn’t there and her big brother as no one else mattered. I felt sick to my stomach as I thought of how Nico will react to this that I didn’t turn to him I’m just hoping that my son will understand that I wasn’t in the right frame of mind. That he will forgive me for my actions as I lost one child I couldn’t lose another to my actions. 

So I gathered up my courage and faced my fears I took out my phone and searched for Damon number which I brought up. I tapped the screen to call him and I placed it to my ear as I hear the ringing tone my heart felt like it was going to jump out of my chest. When he answered I had a string of emotions run through me the one that consumed me was guilt. I tried to speak to him without crying but I was failing epically doing that. Damon even notice to my surprise which kind of threw me that he was being that observant. I knew I had to see him because I couldn’t run away forever because Damon would be chasing for an eternity. So I told him I would meet him that I had something to tell him as I thought about what I had to tell him. The tears began to flow down my cheeks I couldn’t help it I couldn’t be strong and heartless because that wasn’t who I was. I asked him to meet me at the cottage and Damon had no problem in doing that.

As soon as I got off the phone I took in one deep breath and used my speed to go back home. The closer I got I didn’t feel as frighten as what I was feeling about all this. Damon would feel the same well I would like to think he would. As the guy I’ve spoken to today didn’t seem like the Damon who I had in my mind. The one who was selfish and only thought of himself as when he turned around and said if he was pressuring me too much he would back away. That wasn’t the Damon I thought I knew it was like I was speaking to a different man. I shook those thoughts away and continued on my journey with one thing in mind that I would tell him the truth of what happened. I arrived at the cottage as I approached the door I notice that the door had been damaged. I slowly opened the door and walked in as I did the whole place was a mess it looked as if I had been robbed. I heard the door creek and I jumped as I saw Elena. She stood there with tear filled eye then the next she was cling on to me tightly.

“Siena I’m so sorry” Elena spoke through her tears and I felt a little confused with why she was apologising to me. She slowly pulled away and looked into my eyes “I know about Isabella. Siena…”As soon as she spoke Isabella name I broke down in Elena arms while she held me tightly.