Chapter Three

There was a tapping at the microphone, and everyone stopped clapping to see who it was. It was a man in a suit.

Ladies and gentlemen! We now present to you, Morgz! He yelled. Hopeleighlyn assumed that he was the presenter. Morgz came running out onto the stage, waving at everybody in the audience. Hopeleighlyn couldnt stop smiling. She gazed lovingly at the Youtuber, stunned to see him in front of her. She fell in love instantly. She couldnt stop looking into his eyes, which were full of chaos and clickbait videos.

Hi everyone! You all know me as Morgz, and welcome to MorgzFest!! Morgz cried, hyping up the audience. The two teenagers locked eyes for a second, and Hopeleighlyn knew that it was love at first sight. But would he ever pay attention to a fangirl like her? All the boys were after the basic girls nowadays, no one actually liked the girls that defied the standards for the modern female specimens.

The show was extremely entertaining. Hopeleighlyn was unable to keep her eyes of Morgzs pretty face. She had no care for Big Jill and Bald Martin. She just wanted Morgz. And only Morgz. If only she had a chance. She spotted Nicole and her friends being invited backstage by someone who looked to be a security guard. Jealously filled her mind. They were the meanest girls back at school. How come they got to go backstage? They were snobby cheerleaders!! They didnt deserve it!!

Her phone dinged, as she had an Instagram notification.

Morgz followed you on Instagram.