Chapter Ten

Mr Urie and I, sat by the hot tub, looking through textbooks. We were studying calculus, and occaisionally he would teach me some cool eyeliner techniques that I could use for my makeup routine.

"Let's take a break. Want to go for a swim in the pool?" Mr Urie asked. I shook my head. "Why not?"

"Uhh I can't swim" I lied. The truth was... I'm a mermaid. I was too scared to tell anyone, including Morgan. Whenever I touched water, or said a quick spell, I would turn into my mermaid form, which had sparkling purple eyes, purple hair and a sparkling purple and blue tail. It all started when I was hiking with my friend on an island, when I was 10. We fell through a tunnel into an underwater cave, and the only way to get out was to swim under the water. But the pool was magical, and turned me into a mermaid.

"Then i'll teach you, come on!" Mr Urie insisted. He stood up, and picked me up bridal style. Then he tossed me into the pool. I started to panic, and tried to get out quickly, but it was too late. I turned into my mermaid form with a swirl. Mr Urie stared at me, unable to process what was happening.

"I'm sorry! Please don't hate me!" I swam over to the side.

"I don't hate you. Come on, let's keep studying from here."

We continued studying until sundown, then Mr Urie had to go home. I pulled myself out of the pool, and switched back to my human form, just before Morgan came out to see me. Phew, he didn't see. Dad came out too, followed by his servants: Chandler, Chris, and the other dudes.

"Sorry if you two were about to go swimming, but we're going to drain the pool. We need to fill it with ketchup for a video." Dad said.

"oh, that's okay. I was just going inside." I replied.

"Yeah me too. Also you don't mind if I fill my own pool at home with Mustard next week?" Morgan said. Dad shrugged and said that he could do it. Morgan and I went up to my room, and sat on my bed.

"I know that your day at school wasn't the best Hope... so I wan't tomorrow to be the best. I am going to introduce you to my fans in a vlog. Hopeleighlyn, will you be my girlfriend?" Morgan asked, getting down on a knee and presenting a brand new vlog camera. "The camera is for you by the way I want us to be couple goals that vlog."

I squealed. "Of course Morgan! I could never say no to you!"

"Good. Now I'm going to start vlogging." morgan said. he pulled out his own vlog camera. "WHATS UP GUYS, IT'S MORGZ! Now today I'm going to introduce you to someone very special to me. She was recently adopted by Mr beast, and she goes to private school with me. Meet my new girlfriend, Hopeleighlyn!!"