Chapter Five

Waddup weird girl Im now the parent of, youre moving in with me. Then you can have your date with Morgz. Mr Beast spoke, taking off his Gucci sunglasses.

Wow!! Really!?!??! I gasped in shock.

Yeah really I even have the paperwork your mom signed. Her handwriting isnt the best, probably because shes drunk as balls right now. But dont worry, Ill be the coolest dad ever. He put his Gucci sunglasses back on and rode out of the tent on a unicorn.

Well be taking an Uber to your new home. Come on, our ride is this way. Morgan said. He took my hand and lead me out of the tent, a hood on his head. Probably so his fans wouldnt recognise him. We got into the fancy Uber and sped off down the road.

So Hopeleighlyn. What do you like? Morgan asked me as we travelled down the road.

Well Morgan, I like:

-pizza

-not being like other girls uwu

-my phone

-the band twenty pilots

-the colour black, like my soul.

-the twilight saga

-and your videos!! I listed off. Morgan smiled. And soon enough, we pulled up in front of this huge!! Mansion!! Mr Beast pulled up next to us in a red ferrari.

Youll be living here with me now, Hopeleighlyn. And Morgan will be staying with us overnight. Mr Beast said.

Wait? I thought you lived in America? I asked.

Oh I do, this is just my holiday home. I have another one in London and another one in New York. He informed me and put on the third pair of Gucci sunglasses.

Wow i said.

Finally I was given the tour around the mansion, and was shown to my bedroom. It was hugee!! It had a large super king bed in the middle, a walk in wardrobe, big flat screen television, xbox, playstation, and a full gaming setup.