Chapter Seven

TIME SKIP TO THE NEXT DAY!!

Ring!! Ring!! Ring!! I groaned and yeeted my alarm clock across the room. I rolled out of bed, and made my way over to my walk in wardrobe. I picked out back skinny jeans, a stripped shirt, black sunglasses and black high-top converse. The outfit looked like this:https://www.stylevore.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/Untitled-12-by-unicornskittles-1-on-Polyvore-featuring-Miss-Selfridge-Topshop.jpg. I packed my new fancy school supplies into my Louis Vuitton backpack.

I took the elevator down to the kitchen, where Morgan was cooking me waffles for breakfast.

Are you ready for your first day of school Hope? Morgan asked me as he flipped the waffles onto my plate.

I think so. What if the people there dont like me? I sighed. Morgan looked at me straight into my eyes, his ocean blue ORBS staring straight into my soul.

Hopeleighlyn Ayleigh-Summer Winterberry, I promise you that everything will be okay. Im the most popular kid at school there. Everything will be okay.

Morgan youve only known me for a day. How come youre so interested in me when Im just the winner of a contest? Im just a Fangirl. I sighed.

Honestly Hope, Ive been watching your Instagram for the past few months. On a private account of course, so my viewers wouldnt catch on. And I think I have a crush on you. He blushed and shifted his hair so that it was out of his face. I blushed. I blushed so hard that my cheeks were redder than the red on the Gucci logo. I only knew that because everything in the kitchen was Gucci.

Im going to ignore the fact that youve been stalking me Morgan by giving you a hug, okay? I said. He nodded and pulled me in for a hug. He smelt, weird like iron. Or really metallic dust. Weird.

Kids! The oovoo javer is outside! Hurry or youll be late to school! Big Jill picked up both of us and fricking yeeted us out the door with her huge bulgy Jill muscles. We landed swiftly in the uber and zoomed off to the fancy private school.

TIME SKIP 10 MINUTES

We arrived at my new school, and instantly felt the eyes of everyone on me. Morgan quickly pulled out a vlogging camera, and ditched me to vlog. What the frick, how dare me. I thought he cared about me?? Smh, he must just be using me for popularity.

Hi, you must be the new kid!! Youre name is Hopeleighlyn, right? A sweet chirpy voice spoke. I suddenyl!!! Spun around to face a pretty brunette girl wearing a T-Series hoodie and black leggings.

Excuse me wtf how dare you support t-series you foolish mortal! I gasped and picked her up and threw her into the dumpster. And then the entire school clapped.

Hi, Im Tiffany French, the most popular girl here. Want to be friends? You look lost and Im really worried that you wont get around by yourself A pretty blonde haired cheerleader asked me. She stared at me with her piercing blue ORBS. Obviously because she was a popular blonde cheerleader, she was evil and out to get me. I couldnt trust her. I had to use my trusty comeback in order to defeat her. Then I would be the best in the school.