Chapter Six

Wow! I squealed. Thank you so much Mr Beast!

I helped picked it all out Morgan coughed.

Also call me dad.

I thought you two didnt like each other? I asked.

Oh the whole video copying and dislike is just a prank on the internet. Well be revealing it all after a year of it. Mr Beast- i mean dad laughed a genuine belly laugh. For a moment he sounded like Chriss Evans. Smh.

Also can I call you Hope? Morgan and dad asked in unison.

Jinx. Double jinx. Triple Jinx. They both continued.

QUADROUPLE JINX YOU OWE ME YOUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL! Morgan yelled.

Flip you Morgz.

Yeah, call me Hope. Clearly my mother named me when I was drunk. Also, when do I start school? Since my old school is too far away to travel to. I asked.

Oh I got my servant, Chandler to enrol you into the nearest private school. You start tomorrow. Dad replied.

WATT?? I cried.

Youll be fine. Check your wardrobe. he smirked. I skipped over to my walk-in wardrobe, and opened up the grand double doors with the rose gold Gucci handles. Inside was a huge collection of clothes, mostly designer, and merch from several youtubers I watched.

Suddenyl!!! Bald martin ran into the room, and tossed something at me. Clunk it went, hitting the floor. It was a.. GUCCI BELT??

Wow!! Thank you Bald Martin!! Also why are there weird red stains around your mouth?? I asked him. His eyes widened, and he quickly wiped the stains off.

Oh uh, Jill and I were doing some baking. Red cupcakes. I was eating the icing. He stammered, and whizzed out of the room. Weird.