Chapter Eight

Take a picture, it lasts longer!! I screamed and hissed at the evil blonde. She stared at me blankly, and the entire school clapped again. The bell rang, signalling the start of the school day, and then I remembered that I still needed to get a timetable. Oh no, Ill be late!

I sprinted off to the main office, where I collected my timetable and other things I would need for the day.

That girl there is Braxlee, shell show you around today. The kind office lady said. I smiled.

Wow, you arrived in the Uber with Morgz, didnt you? Braxlee gasped. I nodded slowly. Why was it so important? Thats so cool! Hes like, the schools bad boy. He got a detention once and weve just referred to him as the bad boy ever since even though he isnt that bad at all. Everyone here watches his YouTube channel and has a mega crush on him.!! Braxlee squealed. I rolled my eyes. I didnt really have much interest in bad boys, even though Morgan was nice to me.

Okay, show me the way to class, Braxlee! I said.

We arrived in front of a class, and we walked in. The teacher didn;t care about the fact that Braxlee was late, but stopped writing on the blackboard when I walked in.

Youre late. He snapped, not turning around to face me.

Sir, Im really sorry Im new and had to get my timetable- I stammered. He turned to face me and. OMG! MY TEACHER IS SHAWN MENDES!?!!?

He gave me a weird look. Oh em gee. Did I just say that out loud?? Oh dear.

Sit down you weird person he muttered. I nodded, and went to take a seat near the front. NOT THERE!!! his voice boomed. I looked at him with a confused face. Right at the back next to the mysterious boy with a hoodie and techwear clothes. I looked over to where he was pointing, and took a seat next to the weird emo kid.

Im Oceanius, the emo. Youre Hopeleighlyn, right? He pushed his emo black and blue hair out of his face. I nodded once again. For some reason I kept on nodding today. Weird.

You smell like wet dog. I whispered.

Well you see, thats because Im a werewolf. Oceanius whispered back.

A WEREWOLF? I squealed. He glared at me, and the rest of the class turned to me and told me to shut up and listen to Mr Shawn Mendess teaching.