Chapter Eleven

It was time for my first date with Morgz!! Even though I'm already his girlfriend. I was scared that we were going to get swamped by fans, as he had uploaded the vlog right away. My Instagram was blowing up with new followers, and so was my Twitter account. I was internet famous!

TIME SKIP TO THE DATE

We walked into the Nandos, hand in hand. We were given a few stares, mostly from teenage girls. We were the centre of attention, and Morgan pulled up his vlog camera to vlog it.

"Morgan, I know you love vlogging, but please I want this to be our special date." I said softly, snatching the camera out of his greasy sweaty hands and yeeting it out the window. It hit some random blonde bimbo on the street, knocking her out cold. Thankfully, it distracted the paparazzi long enough for us to order and eat the pizza.

"Anything for you Beyoncé!" He gasped.

"Beyoncé?? oh em gee are you cheating on me??" I squealued.

"Oh no, I said your name, not Beyoncé." Morgan reassured me.

"Okay." I replied and started to eat the pizza that had been yeeted onto the table in front of us.

We gobbled up the meal like the turkeys on stage, and barrel-rolled out the door, to all the paparazzi. Morgan picked me up bridal style, and carried me into the limo waiting on the street. I felt like my life was complete. I was on top of the worrrld. nothing could stahp me!!

AOTHERS NOOTE!!:
haiiz! sorreh lol short chapter but I think its still kool anywayzz xoxLVOE YOU!!