24 - "We need you."

_________________________________

"I still know youAnd you still know me,But we don't really know each other,Do we?"

"I still know you
And you still know me,
But we don't really know each other,
Do we?"

You Knew Me When - Danica Dora
________________________________

XXIV.
\\ GREEK TRAGEDY //

It was funny how the whole world could feel like it's falling apart, yet somehow still kept on moving around you. A few days had passed since everything went down and so far, neither Arden nor her friends had heard nothing else from the Zoo or King Cobra. Thankfully, this radio silence gave them all time to breathe and grieve through their emotions. They all checked in with each other via texts, but for the most part, they spent the past couple days taking time to themselves, working on whatever it was they needed to piece their lives together again.

The first time they all got back together was when Stinger texted them telling them he wanted to meet and go over a few more things, as well as check in. When they all got to the abandoned church, they gathered around his computer screen.

"First of all, I found that camp photo you mentioned." Stinger told them, pulling the image up on his screen.

It was a huge group photo taken at Camp Terrerro, only this one had a lot more people in it. Arden recognized a lot of faces from kids that went to their school.

Rowan frowned, "Girls went too?"

Stinger nodded, zooming in on the image a bit so they could see the faces a little more clearly.

"Wait," Hailey pointed out, "I think that's Hawk."

She pointed to the screen and Arden looked at the kid, immediately recognizing him as Hawk as well. All of these people went to this camp and she wondered what all went down during these summer camps.

"Second on the list, I took the Zoo's website down myself." Stinger told them, "Cleared the servers and the backups. You know I love a little internet sabotage so I replaced it with this."

He clicked on what once was the website and instead a cartoon rabbit popped up on the screen with a caption that said 'eat my carrot'. Arden smirked a little at the image, liking Stinger's added touch on taking the site down.

"But, I have some bad news." Stinger continued, "King Cobra's site and the onion...there's some seriously weird shit is going on down there. Every member on the site changed their name to King Cobra."

He pulled up the page and sure enough, all of the profiles names were now King Cobra and their avatars were the snake logo from Camp Terrerro.