Chapter 3

I'm still bothered ! Why not ? He just said that everything paid off, and what does that mean ? I've suffered a lot for 8 years, I just lock up myself at my room and cry. He was my greatest love that I ever had, I miss his smiles, his words, his touches and his everything.

He means a lot to me.

Anyway after my coffee break I went to my 2nd class around 10 am. As usual I greeted the class and pursue my concerns.

"So that will be it for today and I hope you will do what I told you, okey ? Dismissed !" Then my class went out and I just finish cleaning the board.

"Liza ?" a calm and confident voice spoke.

I turned and saw him. I was a bit shock for seeing him I mean did he mean to make my day gloomy ? he is damn making me nervous, and sudden pain made me feel mad.

"Oh Mr. Gil, I'm glad to see you here ! May I help you with something ?" he smiled for seeing me smile. Gosh, this birdbrain ! his killing me >< .

"Well, I just missed you" He went towards me that made me backward a bit .

"Oh fascinating ! Well, I'll be heading ! I still have things to do" I was super tense, for a while I wanna be mad, be furious and just wanna kick his damn ass out of here but it turned out to be very intense and full of emotions.

"Hold it right there, baby. " Baby ? oh I missed that from him, he held my hand and lean towards me.

"What do you want ?" I ask him with a bit anger.

"Oh ! I though my Liza never change but I guess your about to." he smirked. I just got the feeling of being underestimated, what do he think of me ? just like the same old gal who begged for him ? well Mister, I changed !

"Oh I do, Mr. Gil and I owe you a lot ! you left me empty handed in the middle of the rain. I was so weak and naive that time but I guess God has some other plans for me so let me go !" I tried to pull my hand but he was so strong to grip it up.

"I know you never changed, your still the Liza I loved and..." I let him paused and proceed to my thoughts.

" and what ? love Me and then leave me ? sorry Mr. Gil but your the one to blame ! and to tell you proudly, as I achieved my degree I changed for the pass years ! I left it all to the past unto what we had before so stop opening the past, coz I hate it." I glared at him and took my hand from his strong hand.

"Liza, I'm sorry " I saw regrets and sadness in his eyes but those words cannot ease all the things I risked.

"And sorry too, coz your sorry cannot pay the 8 years I spent crying. Just leave me alone, Mr. Gil coz I don't love you anymore" then I grab my bag and things and left.

I told him back what he told me before, the words whom made me very sad. I guess he needs to experience it to so we can get even.

When I closed the door of my office, tears fell down, I was crushed and lost. I was lost of what to do, yes what he did is unforgivable but when is it ? when he us around  me my heart learned to soften and wants to accept his sorry and forget the past. but why now ? why not before when I'm so broke ?

" It hurts, this f*king feeling is killing me. I have to let this go, coz I have to stand on my own without him. I don't need him, he's nothing... he's nothing ! " I cried hard while I was about to sat on the floor.

"he's nothing but the jerk I still love, God help me... help me, get over him. I don't wanna cry anymore " I cried again and again until I felt the door about to open, I have no strength anymore  . He kneeled in front of me after closing the door.

"Stop this, its hurting me too." he said while his tears fell.

I hugged him tightly, he is the only guy who can be with me in times of grief. I know he is there for me, he never fails to.

" Please Liza, stop crying . I heard sobs at the door coz I was about to invite you for dinner . " he looks at me with concern and continue to talk while I'm slowing down my emotion.

" Sweetheart, you can act professionally, very swift but when your love for him occurs your gone. You know, you should be mad at him and stop crying, you don't deserve to be hurt." he wiped the tears and my cheeks and kiss my forehead.

"Inigo, help me. Help me erase this pain, I don't like it" I held his shoulders and he cupped my face.

"I promise, you will never, ever be hurt by him again, I promise you that. Come on, let me see that smile" he teased me to smiled and there I smiled.

He hugged me tight.

"Your beautiful, more beautiful that Cinderella, more romantic than the Eiffel tower and more lovely that a million stars on the sky, so please Sweetheart don't fail me to see those sweet smiles coz I love you" I didn't bother to ask what that means coz I do to, I love him coz he's my best friend.

I promise Inigo, I will never be weak. I'll be brave and strong, I'll not let Enrique see a tear or pain from me. Not anymore !

---------------

Imagine Liza and Enrique to together, I'm so inspired of forevermore ! haha I love LizQuen and Forevermore ! Haha.

Please message, like and share !

God bless and Love lots people :))) !

Another Chance ( A LizQuen Inspiration)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें