Chapter 12

The kiss was very passionate and full of longing and desire. Our tongue took turns and felt so much intense. I totally love this guy, before I put him as the one who I most hate, I hate him so much that I told my self that I will never forgive him. I put to much hatred at my heart that caused me too much pain that made me cry but love do ease all. My hatred was melted when my love for him went back.

His kisses explored to my neck to my breast to my waist to hips to my thighs until he bend down and carried me. He managed to bring me to my room without breaking the kiss. He led me down and took of my blouse and cottoned shorts leaving my bra and undies. Too fast to make naked, like the memories before.

"You changed so much, I didn't saw curves on you before but now all I can see is a very sexy and seducting woman. Please allow me Liza, I miss touching you or even kissing every inch of you. Its been 8 years since I didn't touch any woman, I've been tempted many times but I controlled myself coz  remember when we first do it ? I promised you that you will be my last, so that's why I'm treasuring my words because I love you baby" he keep on playing his hands on my hair while staring straight at me.

"I don't need to ask coz I've also dying to do it again with you, for what I promised that you will always be my first and last, I love you too babe" I kissed him, yes I have my desires but only with him. We made love that time, until midnight. 

I was awake from a beep of my phone that was ringing somewhere, I searched for my phone. I remembered placing it outside. I wore a blue silk robe and before leaving my room I looked at the man who is sleeping peacefully at my bed. Oh well, at least were back together, that's all that matters now. I closed the door and cleaned the unit, coz its a bit messy, and right after I saw my phone who is still beeping. I looked at the callers name.

Inigo calling...

I waited it to stop and looked at the notifications. Oh my god, 112 messages, 56 missed calls.. and all from Inigo. I didn't bothered to read the messages, I just deleted it all. I continued to cleaning until it beeped again, I was irritated so I answered it.

"What the....."

"Liza ! its me, Ira ! Inigo's older sister, I kept in calling you many times why aren't you answering ? "

"I..I'm sorry, my phone was off and I wasn't able to recharge it but anyway why are you calling from Inigo's phone? "

"Inigo is at the police station, he was at a bar and got caught on a fight. He's drunk and kept on calling your name. I know your in a fight but please keep him company, dad said he will not let Inigo go until he realized that he is wrong, considering its bad for his image as a professor. Please Liza I can't leave my boutique, many employees are counting on me in my businesses crisis right now" she pleased with mercy, oh my god I can decline Ira's request, she's like an older sister for me and Tito PJ.

"I'll try to catch up, I'm with someone and I got to ask for his permission"

"His permission? hmmm let me guess, Enrique Gil ?"

"Yes"

"Okey then, who am I to bother you but at least Liza think of Inigo. The guy who was with you when Enrique left you"

"I'm thankful of you and Inigo, Ira. Of course I will not disregard what you all did for me, especially him. I'm sorry, ill be there. "

"Thanks Liza, I'm counting on you. Bye ! "

I felt bad for Inigo, I'm so sorry Inigo. I shouldn't let that conversation last this long. I hope you can still forgive me, I'm so sorry. I sat down and shed some tears. How can I forget all Inigo did for me, he was the only one I trusted when I though every of me was gone. I failed him. I hugged my knees and cried.