Chapter 11

A whole weekday passed, its Saturday ! Well nothing exciting happened just teach, made reports and teach and more and more teaching job ! But I enjoyed seeing my students learn new things. Me and Inigo ? well, still in a fight, I avoided him just to avoid dramas and to make the problem bigger. Me and Enrique ? I must admit, seeing him effort much makes me happier, I mean it looks like nothing happened. Seeing him doing silly stuff just to make me happy, really make me happy and I appreciate it and hate too it looks like old feelings might come back. I just act bitter if his around to lessen His confidence, Haha. Anyway its homey day !! After cleaning my bedroom and all parts of my condo and doing the laundry, I cooked lunch. I'm in for a breaded pork and vegetable salad with thousand island dressing. Wow ! and now I'm starving.

The vegetables are ready and I'm on the middle of frying the pork when I heard a knock. I hurriedly went and check. who could that be, Hmm

"Coming !" I opened the door and saw a very handsome guy, wearing just a polo shirt and jeans but what made me admire His beauty is his Ray-ban shades that emphasizes his long pointed nose and his charming smile.

"Good afternoon Liza, I bought you some wine and steak, your favorite"

"Hmm why are you here Enrique ?"

"I just missed you, that's all" He smiled.

"I don't want you here Enrique, why are you doing this ?" he took a deep breath and looked at me.

"Coz I want you back, for good" He just pushed the door and went in. Wow ! feel at him ae .

"Oh ! I also bought DVDS, you know for snack time " he put his things on the table at the living room.

"Though your pad is a bit girly but still it is nice and comfy. And I like your furniture, looks like in the Mediterranean era.. cool" he went to the kitchen and turn over the pork that I cook.

"Let me do that, just eat and go. okay ? your the only billionaire I know that eat at another persons house were you have many mansions. Gosh ! birdbrain like you" 

I wore my apron back and took the tong that he was holding but suddenly he held my waist and lean much closer to me that made me surprised.

"I don't like that tongue baby, we call that before a violation. Remember ?" he smirked and winked and made me remember.

"Babe !! " I yelled at him from the door. I'm wearing his bath robe and ready to take a quick shower but he is taking almost an hour in there ! that's him alright, when he is in a bathroom for bath it takes an hour or two to trim himself. Grrrr ! And I'm late for school >< !!!

"Faster moron ! I'm gonna be late ! Grrrr birdbrain!!!" I sat at the bed, and just a second he went out from the bathroom, covering half of his dashing body.