Chapter 10

I rushed to my car, and cried. Oh Enrique ! I didn't knew you've been to that but how can I be assured that you're telling the truth ? I mean, i haven't seen you for almost a decade. I'm sure something changed over the years, even me I changed.

I just returned to school since its almost 1 and I fixed myself. I was at the hallway when a student approached me.

" Excuse me ma'am, Sir Pascual is looking for you"

"Oh why ?" I asked.

"I don't know ma'am but he said he will be waiting for you at his office"

I just nod and went straight to Inigo's  office.

"Knock - knock !! " I shouted a bit.

"Just come in Lady ! " Oops I think his not in a good mood. Hmm

I went in and saw him sitting at his leather seat and drinking a coffee. He looked straight at me with I guess anger or whatever it is. I just sat at the couch.

"Well ? do I have to ask ?" he said.

"Hmm excuse me ? but I don't know what you are talking about, seriously" I crossed my arms and looked at him.

" Arggh ! I hate it when you talk stupid Liza ! You know what I'm referring to" he stood up and when towards me, yup ! he really is irritated.

"Well Mr. Pascual, I guess we don't get each others point. I don't know what you are talking about and I don't know who you are referring to so don't be angry when you talk to me ! If you hate the way I talk stupid to you then don't talk angrily to me too coz I hate it also !! " he was about to grab my hand coz I was about to go outside.

"Don't effort to come near me coz I'm not in the mood to talk to you Mister !! "

I grab the door knob.

"Don't dare also to go outside Miss ! we are not done yet ! Come back here !!" he yelled.

"In your face !! " I went out and slam the door.

I'm stressed, to the highest level !

I walked towards the classroom, damn ! I'm 15 minutes late. Grrrr ! I was about to open the door when one if the registrar officer approached me

"Excuse me Ms. Soberano, there will be a new student entering this semester, actually he is Sir Bridge's nephew." He looked at the back and a very bad boy look smiled at me. He is wearing all black clothes from head to toe, but surely decent clothes. he also has pierces at the ear and I guess in the tongue.

" Well thank you Mr. Cruz, I'll take care of him. I took the files he gave me and took a quick look since he is briefing the new student.

Wow ! He is already a graduate of Business Administration at Harvard but why us he taking Fine Arts here, wait fine arts ? I don't think it will suit his looks.

"Excuse me ma'am, can we proceed to our class ?" he smiled at me and opened the door for me. I went in and hold the class to silent mood.

"Good Afternoon guys ! I'm really sorry for being late I have things to rush off but anyway i have news for everyone. The nephew of Sir Edwin Bridge II will be joining us for the whole semester for Language And Communication I. So please Mr. Lucas " He moved forward.

"Hey fellow mates ! Jon Lucas is the name. Actually just 2 months ago I arrived from Madrid to assist our business. I already graduated at Harvard took up Business Ad and you see I'm pursuing my dream which is exploring the broad world of arts coz I believe we only live once so dream big. That's all, thank you !"

After discussing I dismissed the class.

"Do you need help ma'am ?" I looked at Jon whom is very concerned.

"I'm fine Jon, I can manage. Thank you !" I carried my modules but Jon is really persistent so  I let him carry the modules and let him in my office.

"Wow ! I like your office, baby pink and brown and really nice and trendy furniture's . Nice one !" He roamed his eyes with delight.

"Well my best friend did the interiors, he's a professor here teaching architecture and some trigonometry and calculus. You know, crazy digits" I smirk while seeing him looked at me.

"I haven't know your real name Miss Soberano".

" I'm Elizabeth Soberano, my friends usually call me Liza so you can call me that when we are out the campus" I started opening my laptop since I have things to do, I have no classes anymore.

"And how young are you ?" I looked at him while he is sitting at my couch.

"Well Mr. Lucas, I'm 23 years old and if you have your next class soon well better get up and start walking, I still have things to do so" after looking at him I put on my glasses, actually a nerdy glass just to prevent my eyes from hurting.

" I see and it looks like I'm older than you teacher, anyway see you around señora !" he waived and closed the door. While I'm starting to write down some files.

Its 5 in the afternoon and I'm so tired.

I took of my glasses and drink a tea.

knock-knock

"The door is open" I looked at the door which is slowly opening. Enrique, I quietly whispered.

"What do you need ?" he stood up and cleanly looking tall in his business suit and very handsome with his black glass.

"I'm requesting you to be my partner or co professor on my trip together with my team to France for the event held there on different museums in France." He handed me a memorandum. Wait ! As in Paris, France ? you must be kidding me ? That's my dream place !!

"I see your amazed, you haven't gone there ?" he sat in a chair across my table.

"Nope ! Unfortunately, I just went to Asia and in the US. Other than that, not yet but still its my dream place"

"I know, that is why I'm taking the opportunity for your dreams to come true. I know we have conflicts but at least give your self a satisfaction of reaching that dream, think of it" then he was about to leave.

"Wait !! Hmm Enrique, I know we are not in a very good shape but thank you for remembering my dream. Okey, I'll come but please don't make actions that will make my mood sour. Okey ? coz the pain, is still here and I can never forget that but I can still give some chances but not now... I just wanna grab also the opportunity to live once and enjoy, that is what life is about right ?" I smiled, that made him smile wider.

" Loving you from a far was a challenge that I took for many years. Sure, I'll do what ever it takes just for you, I can just promise you one thing.. I will never give up on us, I promise you that until the end there will be just you and me" he smiled and left . Leaving me smile, stupidly.

-----------------------

Spell Kilig ??

L-I-Z-Q-U-E-N !!!!  Haha Forevermore was soooooooo nice, as in!!!!!

Anyways, please read more coz many moments will arrive soon. Haha arrive soon?? ano toooo ?!!!

Message, Vote and Share !!!

To God be the Glory.