Chapter 4

He asked me for dinner when I finished freshen up.

"Gorgeous " he took my hair from my shoulders and place it at the back.

"Well thank you, prince charming" he held my hand and we went outside to his car.

"Hey ! Let's just meet at the restaurant" he looked at me with curiosity.

"why ? don't you wanna come with me ?"

"Idiot ! of course I do but I don't wanna leave my baby here" and suddenly he feel relief, and kissed my forehead.

" Okey Sweetheart, I'll let it be this time but tomorrow I'll fetch you so don't bother to argue coz its final and drive safely, get it ?" I action a salute, we just laugh.

" Okay then, Go to your baby and I'll be going first so I can make a reservation. bye sweetheart !" he waived and then I went to my baby.

"Hey baby ! do you miss me ?" I held the drivers door

"Oh yes I do miss you, a lot" I was shock for a minute, but when I turned it made me pull my door but he held my arm.

"What now ? what do you want !" I yelled ay him but his face was very gentle.

"Liza, I missed you. For 8 years, I've been.." he paused that made me push him.

"Stay away from me Enrique ! We are out of the campus so I can do whatever i want so I'm telling you this !..." I pointed his broad chest.

"I don't love you anymore so let me go !" I yelled at him, I wanna let him feel how it hurts to hear those words.

" I know you don't mean that coz if you do you will be crying over and over for years. Please Liza, just let me explain everything. You don't know the whole story, even half you don't know." He was about to hold my shoulders when someone punched him that made him fell on the ground.

"As I feel you will never quit, do you !" he took his collar of Enrique's tux.

"I respect you, Mr. Gil but when its Liza were talking about I'm afraid its out being who we are."

Enrique was pissed and he suddenly punched Inigo.

I tried to pull them up but they are so furious.

"Stop it ! both of you !" I yelled.

"I love her so don't even block my way coz I will never hold back if that's what you want. I'll get her so get lost !" Enrique stood up and made a bridge of tension towards Inigo's eyes.

"Love her ? How can you say that, you even left her in the middle of the street ! how can you bare to tell that to her, you took advantage to a very young student ! and now your getting her back ?! what are your motives huh !" I was just listening while holding Inigo's arm.

"Coz I love her" he said and looked at me. "I never stop loving her from that day unto now, she's my life.. and what I did was just for her own good but I was wrong to express it that way. I should have make her understand what I want.. and I regretted it"  he was holding his tears.

" but she don't love you anymore ! can't you understand that ?" he glared at Inigo and harden his fist.

" Just who the f*ck are you to tell that ! you don't know me and our story so better shut your annoying mouth down or I'll rip it !!" he yelled with anger. I was so shock for what he just said, is it true ? our maybe I'm just considering what he said. But I remembered what happened before, so I came towards him and held his cheeks.

"Baby, come back to me. God knows i suffered too, I love you...so much. I want you back" I'm holding my tears down.

"I'm sorry Mr. Gil but everything you said can never erase the pain you gave.. among us, I was the one who suffered a lot I will never ever forget that nightmare. I'm sorry, just please leave me alone" I held Inigo's arm.

"Come on, Inigo. Let's take my car" I went in and so is he, I started the engine and drove slowly. I looked at the side mirror to my surprise, I saw him cry. Gosh, I'm sorry Enrique but I have to do this. Not for you, but for me. I strengthen my self and drove.

----------------

Just vote, message and share sweeties :')

To God be the glory !