Chapter 5

My eyes are staring at the road. I have no emotions right now, I'm thinking about things. The things I'm not prepared to get through.

" You still love him, do you ? " he asked and I just focused my vision to the way.

"I'm not in the mood, Inigo "

"He loves you"

" I said, I'm not in the mood for that ! "  I glared at him.

"Tell me I have nothing to worry about in the near future" I turned to the left for I saw our all time favorite restaurant, the steak house

I didn't bother to answer since I'm very confused right now, we just ate dinner. I can really see that he looks at me, every other time.

"I'm sorry Inigo" I cleared my throat and wipe my mouth with the table napkin.

"Look, he was my first boyfriend when I was in 3rd year high school. He was my History teacher and you know.." I paused.

"Why are you telling me this ? These are the things you don't wanna open up before "

" Coz I don't want to have conflicts in our relationship. I wanna clear things out so you can understand what I'm going through and now I'm ready to tell you but not all, its better to leave it untold" I look down and he reached my hand.

" Hey, you can tell me anything sweetheart. Trust me"

I breath heavily for a second and looked at him.

" Okey, what I'm ready to share is just the time we met and it started"

"Try me"

Flashback

3 words to describe me before was sweet, bubbly and energetic.

I'm fun of hanging out with my friends but when its summer I will seriously go to the beach to surf or jog every morning.

I left a note at the table and left. Every 3 AM I will always go jogging at the time square plaza. I spend jogging for 2 hours, I noticed that from the first time  I jog here at TSP, I always bump into a very handsome and charming guy that's why every time I jog I always look my best even if I'm very sweaty. Until such time, I bought my baby ,Suzzi a golden retrever, just 7 months old.

We bump again because he have the same dog but perhaps its months older.