Chapter 8

"And that's how we met and the rest... its private" I smiled at Inigo who was attentively listening to me, he grabbed his wine and drink.

"I can't imagine that was your beginning with him I thought you.."

"Yeah I get you but you know I must admit, seeing him now made me feel bothered and nervous.. and I must say I miss everything of him, he was the only man I loved...." then sipped my wine.

"Do you really wanna leave the past you both made ?"

"Yes, I loved him unconditionally. I gave my all to him, and yet he just left me. He promised me forever but I guess we are not meant for each other that's why I wanna take all the pain away and start a new...without him" I looked down.

"Then be my girlfriend, and I will do whatever it takes just to make you smile and happy" he stood up and kneeled.

"Please Inigo, stand up.. they are watching us" I tried to pull him up but he grabbed my hand.

"Liza, I love you. I really do love you since the day I bump into you, Enrique may not noticed your worth but for me you are all that matters here on earth than any other thing would do " I started to cry, not because of joy but pain. He said the same line as what Enrique said.

"I'm sorry Inigo, I mean...(sob) please give me time, this hard for me, you know I'm still hurt and I don't wanna use you just ease the pain or wanna forget Enrique. Your my best friend and I don't wanna harm you, not even a bit " I can see dismay in his eyes, I lifted his chin and held his cheeks, it made our forehead meet.

"Please Inigo, don't be dismayed. Being a best friend for me is enough just make me happy. You don't need to do much coz you already do, many years ago..."

"I'm sorry Liza for pressuring, I didn't mean too, it wasn't my intention to.. " I stopped him by placing my finger on his lips.

"Just stand up, let's go...we've been a lot today. .." he stood up, leave a bill and a tip  and accompany me to my car .

He drive me to New Heights Condo, he stop at the front main door and opened a door for me.

"Thank you Inigo for being with me today,  I really do rely on you. " he smiled

"I'm shy for what I did but I really do mean that Liza, but anyway thank you for considering my feelings and letting me be with you despite this feeling "

"Don't be, your important to me and I understand you" I hugged him.

"Now I realize, you become a bit touchy since I courted you. I think your falling for me, do you ?" he teased me while laughing, I loosen the hug and punched his arm that made him "oachh" I think I hit the spot :D

I let the condo service to park my baby, Inigo said that he will just take a cab.

I waved and went inside.

To the elevator, I pressed 14. I lived at the 14th floor at room 1407.

When I arrived I fell my body down to the bed, I'm sooooo tired for just a day.

After a minute, i took a bath and lay down.

I was thinking of something that lead to the time I met Inigo.

Flashback

I was holding my phone while waiting patiently for Enrique at the mall. We actually have a little misunderstanding and its my fault that's why I invited him for a date. I moved forward just to look if he's around but suddenly someone bump into me.