Part 1 - Viral

Never would I ever have imagined that my bias would write me on TikTok! I still don't believe it's him! But I am here....waiting for him to pick me up. I got flown to Korea, taken to a hotel, and I didn't have to pay for any of it! All because he wants to meet me. It all started with that video.

He then reached out to me as Mr

He then reached out to me as Mr. Entertainer. I didn't believe it was him. So I asked him to post a picture on Twitter with another member. He did! I freaked! He then gave me Instagram secret account information and we've been talking ever since.

At first it was friendly conversation, then deeper subjects, and then it became vid chats

At first it was friendly conversation, then deeper subjects, and then it became vid chats. He became my best friend, the man I'm in love with, and one of the few people in my life that understands me.

 He became my best friend, the man I'm in love with, and one of the few people in my life that understands me

After almost 9 months of talking he finally invites me to see him. I'm so nervous right now....wait, oh hell no! Did he just come from the elevator? Does that mean he is staying at the same hotel too?! He's walking, he's dressed in name brands as always, he looks amazing, and I feel like I'm gonna faint from how handsome he looks right now! Wait! Why is he passing me?! "Miss?" I hear from my right. I turn and see a small Korean woman with a clipboard in her arms. "Are you Y/N?" She asks."Yes. But everyone calls me Baps." I respond. "Okay, great. Baps, if you will follow me?" She asks. I look her up and down wondering who this woman is. "Um, my apologies, but I don't know you and I was supposed to be meeting someone here." I respond. "Yes Baps. That is why you must follow me. I will take you to Hoseok. We have a meeting location. As you see, he is already in his vehicle and has left to meet you there." She said as she pointed to the black SUV that was leaving the front of the hotel. I just nodded and followed the small woman. Another black SUV pulls up and I get in. The small woman gets in the front seat. The driver was wearing all black and had an ear piece on. They took me to a restaurant. They drove into a parking garage and the garage door closed behind us. The small woman gets out and opens my door. She then asked me to follow her. We went down a hallway that was dimly lit. We go up a set of stairs and then I see him. He's sitting in a booth for two by the window. He is looking out the window enjoying the view. "Baps, I will be sitting here. When you are ready to leave, then let me know and I will take you back to your hotel room." She said while pointing at a chair that was off to the side against a wall by the bathrooms. I just nodded and took a deep breath. I just can't believe this is happening. I just want to stand here and enjoy this view. "Baps? You look more beautiful than I thought!" He said while standing up and walking over to me. I still can't believe I am here. "Thank you." I respond with a smile. He stops half way to me and waives at me to come to him. I move towards him and he holds my hand. He directs me to the seat across from his. He then takes my bag from me and hangs it on the hook to the side of the booth. He sits on his side and smiles at me. I feel butterflies in my stomach. "So, how was your trip here?" He asks. I grab the cloth napkin on the table and place it on my lap while responding, "It was a long flight. Got to see several movies and even slept a few hours." He laughed and said, "Yeah, that flight is best at night when you can sleep right through it." I agreed. "Oh, and thank you for the beautiful hotel room. I thoroughly enjoy the view." He smiled and said, "You're welcome." There was a moment of silence. He was staring at me as if he was reading me like a book. I felt a bit uncomfortable so I looked out at the view. It was so beautiful. I didn't realize we were so high. This restaurant is almost on a hill higher than the rest of the city. It's so beautiful! I then felt his hand on my hand. I turned and looked at my hand and saw his hand on mine. Then I looked up at him and saw that he was in awe...of me? "You are more beautiful in person than on TikTok. How is that possible?" He asks. I couldn't help but giggle a bit. The waiter showed up and I pull my hand away. He gave me a look of dissaproval. Why? "May I start with your drinks tonight?" The waiter asked. I looked away because he still was looking at me that way. "We will start with Soju." He responded. I sensed the waiter leave and then his gaze was back on me. "Is everything okay?" He asks. I just nod but I don't look at him. I then sensed him get up and sit by my side. He places his hand on my chin and moves my face to look at him. He is now so close to me...is he about to do what I think....he leans down and kisses me! I need to remain calm! My bias, the love of my life, the handsomest man alive, and the dance leader is kissing me! ME! I feel myself melt into him. He puts one hand on the lower part of my back and the other on my hip. He pulls me closer and begins to passionately kiss me. I feel myself loosing it. If this man asks me for anything, I will say yes. He pulls back and asks, "Does this prove to you that I am serious about us?" I was shocked. It's like he knew that I was wondering why I had to take a separate car and why he didn't even look my way when I first saw him at the hotel lobby. He knew I was feeling like he was ashamed of asking me here. "Then why all the secrecy?" I asked. He got up and walked over to his seat. He sat down and said, "It's for your protection."

To be continued...