Part 3 - Agreement

The past couple of days have been an absolute dream! I have enjoyed being with him in so many ways. But I knew things were too good to be true... "I just don't understand what the issue is?" Hobi asks. "That's because you have never had to sign something like this!" I respond. I'm pacing at this point. Why is he asking me to sign this NDA? Does he not trust me? We've been talking for so long and now he's been having me on a daily basis! I mean the man has been inside me more hours than he has slept this whole week! But that's not good enough! He has to also silence me?! "I am not signing this non-disclosure agreement! You can trust me!" I cross my arms and sit down on the couch in his hotel room. I'm wearing my pj's and so is he. We had just finished taking a shower together. We have less than a day together and this is how he wants to spend it?! He sits next to me. "Baps...please listen. This has nothing to do with whether I trust you or not. This is for the company. Not me. Do you get me?" He said. I roll my eyes and I shake my head. He continues, "I honestly do trust you. However, my company doesn't know you and your spending a lot of time with one of their main employees. It's their way of making sure you won't share things publicly. That's all." I get what he's saying. I just don't like it. I grab the pen and sign it. Then I get up and go to the bathroom. Once I slam the door I sit on the floor against the door. Tears are rolling down my face because I don't like the feeling of not being able to express myself when and where I want to. This is like agreeing to put on a muzzle. I can't tell my friends about this whole trip, or my family, not even celebrate my new relationship with my followers. I pull out my phone from my pocket and look at our pictures. I decide we need to discuss this until I feel somewhat comfortable.

 I decide we need to discuss this until I feel somewhat comfortable

The next morning, I woke up alone again. It has become a common occurrence. I grab my phone to find a text from him saying he will be back before my flight. I sit up and think about last night. We argued and went to bed upset. I wish I wouldn't of said half of the things I said. I hope I get enough time with him to apologize for it. I get up and get ready. I am wearing a black skirt that is not too short but doesn't reach my knees. I have a blouse that is white and a but puffy so I put on my black short cut boots. My hair is straight with waves and down. I pack my stuff and then check my phone to find a text from his assistant letting me know that the car was ready downstairs. This made me worry if I was really gonna see him before I go?.... I grab my black jacket, I get downstairs, turn in my room card, and hand my luggage to the driver. "Are we waiting for Hobi?" I asked the assistant that was holding the car door open. She smiled and said, "He will meet us there." I nod and then get in the car. How could I forget that we don't ride in cars together? We get to the airport and check in. We walk to the gate and I hand over my ticket. Before I go into the hall towards the plane entrance I take one last look and still don't see him. "Don't worry, he will make it." The assistant said. I roll my eyes because the man didn't make it. I wave at her and walk away. I get in the plane and head over to the first class section. To find someone sitting in my seat. "Excuse me." I said. He turns and it's Hobi! My eyes get teared up, he stands up and hugs me. He says, "I got the green light on this solo song. So I am headed to California." I pull back and say, "But, I'm not going to California." He smiles and explains that he will take a second flight to get to California from my place. I'm happy. I hug him and we sit down. I pulled my phone out and we took a selfie.

I could tell he was tired but I also sense that he is tense about something

I could tell he was tired but I also sense that he is tense about something. I just didn't know what? We talk for a little bit and then I decide to go use the bathroom. After I'm done using the bathroom, I wash my hands and hear a knock on my door. I open the door and it's Hobi! He pushes me back in the bathroom, closes the door behind him, and locks it. I smile because I know what he's thinking. He picks me up and places me on the counter. He spreads my legs open, he takes off my panties and unzips his pants. He enters me and begins to kiss me. He puts one hand on my lower back and the right hand on the back of my head. He pulls me in closer to him, as he begins a rapid stroke, going in and out of me, he moves his hand down to my throat and begins to squeeze! I feel I can't breathe! I start to gasp for air and I kick him off me. I then start to breathe heavy. He looks surprised. He stands up, grabs me, turns me around, bends me over the counter and enters me again! "Hobi! What the hell?!" I ask. "You know you like it." He said while looking at me through the mirror with a look of pleasure. I can't believe him! But I was enjoying it. I felt powerless with him. I felt safe too! I can't explain it. Not having the ability to keep him off of me and him manhandling me...got me more excited! He has done some thing close to this before. Just not quiet this forceful. He's moving pretty hard and fast now. I put my hands on the mirror to push myself towards him so he could enter deeper inside me. He grabs onto my hips and starts to hit hard and slow. I couldn't help myself anymore! I began to moan and he covered my mouth. "Shhhhh!" He whispered.

To be continued....