Part 2 - Plans Change

"My protection?" I asked. Waiter comes back with the Soju. He places the bottle in he center of the table. Hoseok pics up the bottle, pours me a glass, and I pour him a glass. Then the waiter asks for our oder. We give him the order of what we want and then he leaves. Hoseok reaches over and grabs my hand before saying, "Please trust me when I say, I am doing this to protect you. There are a lot of things that come with my status that would hurt you." I saw the pain in his eyes. So I decided not to press for more information. The rest of the evening went smoothly. I lost my nervousness and we talked a lot. I felt right at home with him. Once we were done eating dessert, he said "I don't want this evening to end. However, I have practice tomorrow and I have scheduled a lot of things for you to enjoy while you're here." I am surprised because this is the first I hear about my day being planned for me. "You scheduled my day?" I asked. "Yes. I did. I'm sure you'll love it." He said with his beautiful smile. "I thought I was gonna be with you all day. Meet your brothers and close staff." I asked with a hint of disappointment. "You will. After the show." He responded. He then gets up and reaches out for my hand. I get up and grab his hand with my right hand and with my left I grab my purse. He then pulls me into him and gives me the most passionate kiss I have ever gotten in my life! My knees went weak! He pulls away and said "Something to hold onto until tomorrow night." He then winked and then pulled me over to the hallway. We headed down the stairs while he was still holding my hand. The assistant followed us. We got to the parking garage and there was an SUV waiting. He opens the door, aids me in the seat and then kisses me softly. "I'll see you tomorrow night." He closes the door and waves......I'm back in my hotel room. I am wearing my pj's, I removed all of my makeup off, and just finished putting on lotion after my shower. I then remembered the first time we met. I came to a fan signing. I told him I would be there. He had the staff place me in a smaller room with less fans in there. Then they all entered the room. I remember being so shy and not even being able to look at him. My best friend was with me. She urged me to talk to him. So I walked over to him and we talked a little. I could tell he was nervous. Afterwards he told me that Jin also thought I am beautiful on Instagram. He said he the members wanted to meet me but he didn't want that. I thought that was hilarious!

 I thought that was hilarious!

I sat in bed and checked my phone

I sat in bed and checked my phone. I noticed I had lots of texts and missed calls from friends and family that wanted to make sure I arrived safely. I responded back to them and texted the ones that called me asking if I could call tomorrow. They all were just glad to hear from me. Then I got a new text message...

 Then I got a new text message

Am I moving too fast? No. I have been wanting to be with this man for so long! A knock at my door. It's him! I look at myself in the mirror and realized that I was wearing a tight nitey that accentuated all the right parts! This is gonna be good! I open the door, kissed him, closed the door by kicking it, still kissing him we moved towards the bed, and then I pushed him on the bed. I turn on the radio that began to play smooth and easy listening music. I didn't know the name of the song but I felt the energy. I began to dance in front of him. He watched me intently. I then got on top of him and girated my his on his. I felt him get hard. I kiss him. He pulls my pj's off. I am now naked on him. He flips me on my back and asks me, "Are you sure we're ready for this?" I shook my head in agreement. He then took off his shirt, pulled off his shorts and out of his pocket he got a condom on. He was so quick because before I knew it...he was inside me! I didn't get a good look but it felt amazing! I then flip him back on his back and begin to ride him. I lean forward to kiss him while I moved faster and faster. He moaned in my mouth...suddenly he picked me up put me on all fours! He got behind me and began to hit it hard! I lost it and screamed in ecstasy. It must of been almost morning before he finally finished with me. We both lay in bed cuddling. When I hear him snore! I couldn't help but laugh! He woke up, shut the light off and spanked my ass! "Lets go to sleep." He demanded. I agreed and we knocked out...I am awakened by a knock at my door. When I turn the light on I realized I was by myself. I grab my phone to find texts from him.

I wonder why he changed my plans for today? That's weird

I wonder why he changed my plans for today? That's weird. Knocking on my door persist. I grab my robe that was on the chair. I open the door and it was the assistant. "Y/N, we need to be at rehearsals soon. Will you be ready in 20 minutes?" She asked. I snickered and responded, "No. No way...but I can try for 30 minutes...is that okay?" She nodded and said, "I will wait." I closed the door and got ready. We then rode to the concert venue where BTS was performing that night. I was brought into a room that looked like it's where the boys hang out. "They are already practicing. But someone should come to get you soon." I nod and sit on the couch. The assistant leaves the room. I am wearing a short tight top with a jean skirt that starts above my belly button and ends above my knees. My hair is straight and purple. I have on a BTS half top sweater and Hobi's manga headband. I even have on my BTS backpack. "You look beautiful as always." He says as he enters the room, walks up to me and I stand up. He hugs me and gives me a steamy kiss. I pull away and say, "Now?" He just nods. Then he takes me to a smaller room. He locks the door and pushes my chest up against the wall. Takes off my backpack and drops it on the floor. He pulls up my skirt, pushes my panties aside, and enters me. He begins to move in and out of me slowly. I can tell he enjoys to hear me moan, especially when he moves this sensually. He holds my hips while and then reaches up my top to discover that I'm no wearing a bra..."Baps!" He says while shocked. I giggle and he says, "You're so bad!" Then begins to hit me from behind hard. I scream from the pleasure. Then we hear a knock at the door! "Uh...Hobi-hyung? We can all hear you guys!" Jungkook said. "Leave please." He says. Hobi then turns me around, picks me up propping me against the wall, enters me again, and whispers "Shhhhh!"

To be continued....