Part 4 - Love Bubble

The plane lands. I get awakened by the jolt and see Hobi already up and working on his phone. I sit up and straighten myself. I grab my purse and kiss Hobi's cheek before I head to the bathroom. I brush my hair, teeth and I retouch my makeup. When I get out, I don't see him in his seat. I look around and don't see him. Maybe he's in the bathroom. So I sit back down. I wait about 20 minutes and he's still not back. So I get up because they are about to open the doors. Then I feel his hand on me. I turn to see he's come from the hallway from my left side. He moved his hand down my back and on to my ass! Which makes me giggle and smile at him. I'm definitely going to miss him. "You ready gorgeous?" He asks. I nod but then ask, "Where did you go?" He smiled and said, "I had some fans to meet." He then grabbed my bag and ushered me to the Isle and we held hands as we walked out to the plane de-boarding hallway. We get to the first-class lobby and he checks in. He then walks me over to a table and we sit down. He puts my purse down in the seat next to him. He reaches over to me and grabs my hands. "My next flight is in less than an hour. This means I won't be able to see you make it home safely." He said with a sad look on his face before he continued in saying, "However, I have a member of security that will be personally taking you home. So please text me when you arrive safely. Okay?" I agree. He kisses my hands but won't look me in the eyes. "Hobi...I'm gonna miss you." I felt a tear come down my left cheek once I expressed myself. He shook his head and looked away. I stood up and sat in his lap. He put his arms around my waist, I grab his face and kiss him. Then we hug and then he says, "I will miss you the most." We hear the last call for his flight. The security guard that is my ride is already at the door. We get up and hug each other. He kisses me so passionately before saying, "Something to remember me by." I start to cry. He wiped my tears and kisses my forehead. Then walks away. Before he gets to the gate entrance he blows me a kiss goodbye. I arrive home and text Hobi but he doesn't respond. So I text him again. Still no response. He must be busy. I then send him the picture of us he wanted me to send him once I got home.

I just don't know how I'm gonna go back to my life now? After the week I have had! A few days go by

I just don't know how I'm gonna go back to my life now? After the week I have had! A few days go by. We talk on vid chat and text each other every day. Then I get awakened to a new email sent to me by BigHit of the future announcement of BTS upcoming tour. I'm thankful to see that one of the concerts that is close to my home, the company has agreed to set aside a private viewing room so I can attend their concert and see Hobi! I miss him so much every day! He's so busy! I just can't continue being without him. I head to my computer and research remote jobs in my field of work. I find an over the phone counseling service company. I applied. I figure with this company, I can work from anywhere. Meaning, if Hobi will have me....I can travel with him during his tours and other events. Then I hear a knock at my door. I answer it and it's a security guard. "Can I help you?" I ask. The man smiles and turns to his side to reveal Hobi standing behind him! I run and jump in his arms! He then walks in my house with me in his arms and kicks the door closed behind him. He heads to my room while I kiss his neck. He drops his bags and throws me on the bed. We take each other's clothes off and it all happened so fast! Before I knew it he had me on all fours, holding on to my headboard, while he held on to my hips and was hitting it from behind. I finally felt free to be as loud as I could be! We had sex for hours! It almost felt like he was desperate for me. We took advantage of every space in my house! Even when we went to take a shower....it ended up becoming another sex position we wanted to try! It was amazing! In the end we finished with him on top, holding my legs up while he got deeper and deeper with each stoke he chase inside me. Once we both finally found ecstasy, we laid in bed out of breath. "How is it that you are here?" I ask. "My solo project is done in California. I booked a flight to you and then a second flight home. I also made sure that second flight would not be leaving until early this morning. That way I sleep the entire flight home to rest. I knew I would need to rest." He said before laughing. I laughed too. We cuddle now that we both caught out breaths. There was silence. I tried so hard not to do this but I got emotional. I started to tear up. Hobi turned towards me and asked, "What's wrong?" I look up at him and said, "I can't be without you. I want to be with you all the time. But I also understand that you have a demanding career...but Hobi, if I find a job that is remote...do you think I can join you on this tour?" I was nervous because he turned his face away from me and faced the ceiling. There was more silence. I figured he must be thinking about it. Which made me feel more uncomfortable. "Are you sure about this?" He asks. I shake my head in agreement trying not to let the tears in my eyes fall out. He hugs me and kisses my forehead. "Okay. I will run this by the company. If they agree then....I will meet you myself at the airport." He says. I look up at him and jump up out of excitement! He laughs. I land on him and I feel him get hard. I give him a surprised look. "Hobi! I thought you would be done for a few hours!" I said while giggling. He just smiled and grabbed me. Flipped me on my back, picked up one leg and entered me. He then puts his left hand on my throat again but this time I let him. Which he realized and in turn made him hit harder. Reaching deeper inside me that made me scream and moan like never before! He then grabs my arms and holds them above my head with one hand and continues to choke me with the other. It's tight enough to where I feel dominated but I can still breathe. I felt both scared and turned on at the same time. "Beautiful princess...I'm going to do some damage to you that will have you reconsidering your decision to join me on tour!" He said in a deep menacing voice I've never heard him use before!

To be continued...