Part 7 - New Heights

The next morning I woke up with a sore body and bruised wrists. He took me places yesterday, sexualy, that I never knew he could take me too. I fear I am in for more than I could ever have imagined. I see he's still sleeping. I look at my phone and it's almost six in the morning. Which means his alarm will go off soon. As I turn back towards him, I see he's awake. "Good morning" I said. He smiles. Sits up and kisses me on the forehead. "I think you should work for us. That way, I can spend more time with you. You don't have to answer me right now but think about it. Okay?" He asks. "What would I be doing?" I asked. "You would be the staff counselor. Basically someone who would be available to give personal counsel to any of the full time staff members." He responds. His alarm rings. He turns it off, gets up and gets dressed. He then comes over to my side and says, "Just think about it. Okay?" I just nod. He kisses me and leaves.

Later on that afternoon, I was having lunch at a nearby restaurant

Later on that afternoon, I was having lunch at a nearby restaurant. I was deep in thought, when someone walks up to me. They start talking but I can quite make out what they're saying. Until I snap out of my deep thought and realize its Jungkook! "Oh my gosh! What are you doing here?" I ask. He laughs and says, "I guess you didn't hear me." I laugh with him and he continues to say, "I wanted to get a breath of fresh air. When I asked the manager he agreed as long as I came and got you." I looked shocked. "Me?" I asked. "Yeah! He said that he needs to talk to you and you weren't answering your phone. So he went to the window to get better reception and saw you here." He explained. "Okay...but then did he say why he needs me?" I asked. Jungkook just shook his head no. I had already paid and finished my meal so I get up and grab my things. We head back into the hotel. I go to my room to drop off my laptop that I clearly did not use. Jungkook waited for me to take me to the space they rented within the hotel for their practices. On our way there, Jungkook kept looking at me and looking away. So I asked, "Jungkook, what's wrong? Is there something you want to say?" He stopped walking and turned towards me before saying, "Yes. I..." He hesitated. "I am so sorry." I was shocked again! "Sorry for what?" I asked. He then kept fidgeting an looking away. "I am sorry for walking in on you and Hobi. I truly didn't mean to do that...twice." I couldn't help but laugh! He was surprised. I then composed myself before responding, "It's okay. Don't worry. This stuff happens. You'll see. One day..." He laughed and we started walking again. When we arrived at the hall they had rented, Jungkook opens the door for me, and I walk in. But it's a bit dark. So I turn towards Jungkook but he pushes me further in the room. That's when the lights turn on and everyone begins to sing happy birthday to me. I then see Hobi with a cake in his hands walking towards me while singing. I can feel the tears build up in my eyes, so I try to wipe them away and everyone makes fun of me by laughing or snickering. Then I blow the candles out after I made a wish that Hobi and I would be together forever.

 Then I blow the candles out after I made a wish that Hobi and I would be together forever

As I sit on the floor watching the boys practice, I can't help but stare at him. It almost feels like we're the only two in the room. I then hear a loud sound followed by someone saying "Break!" I look back at Hobi and see that he's starting at me with that look I know all too well. He shakes his head and laughs as so do I! He talks with the boys for a bit before coming over to me and sitting with me. I gave him his towel and water. He drinks the rest of the water and dries his sweat off his face. "I don't want to push you but I kind of need to know soon or they will give that position away." He said while retying his shoelace. There's a moment of awkward silence before I respond, "I'll take it." He turns to me with the biggest smile on his face which made me feel so happy. However, I couldn't shake this feeling that this may not be a good thing. But at least it's in my profession and I would gain a large clientele. "I will tell them now." He said before kissing me and then running over to his manager. I watched him talking to the manager and how excited he looked. Didn't notice that Jungkook sat down next to me. "So you accepted the job?" I jumped to see him next to me. "Oh my gosh! You scared me!" I said. We both laugh and then I respond, "Yeah, I need the experience and I truly do miss him when he's not with me." He nods. "It's a chill job. Except for when there's drama with some of the staff." He said then laughed. As Jungkook and I were talking, I still kept an eye on Hobi. Once Hobi noticed I wasn't alone his demeanor changed. He then walked over to me and gave Jungkook a look. He gets up and walks away. "What was that?" I asked. Hobi then squats in front of me, brushes my hair back with his right hand, and kisses me on my forehead. "Manager said you can begin right away. If you need to give notice to your employer then let him know when you can begin. Okay?" He asked. "Okay but Hobi..." He gets up and walks to the center of the dance area. Then I hear someone say, "Break is over. Lets take it from the top people!"

 Lets take it from the top people!"

We were in that hall for hours. We ate there and occasionally I would go to my room to use the bathroom. I noticed Hobi was different ever since I talked to Jungkook. The looks he would give him, or the way he was being more strict with his moves, and on occasion he would tell him to go take a break. I knew I couldn't get involved but this was not cool. Finally I heard someone say, "Okay people! Please be back here tomorrow same time." So I get up. I grabbed my purse and waited on Hobi. After a few minutes of him talking with some stuff members, he heads towards me. He grabs my hand and we walk out. The whole way to my room, he is very silent. Once we get in the room I ask, "What the hell Hobi?!" He doesn't answer. He walks in the bathroom, takes off all his clothes, turns on the shower before he turns to me and says "I don't like when your attention is given to other men." He then turns back to the shower and feels the temp of the water. "Hobi! That's your little brother though!" I walk over to him, he turns back to me, and put his hands on my face. "I am a bit possessive. This is who I am. Please understand." He said before giving me a kiss. Then he went in the shower. I was so shocked by his calm response that I just stood there. "You would get a better view if you joined me." He said. I looked at him through the the glass shower door and rolled my eyes while smirking. I take off my clothes and join him. He hugs me but before he could kiss me I pulled back and said, "This conversation is not over. We're just putting a hold on it for now. Okay?" He shook his head yes. He leans in and kisses me. It makes my knees weak. He holds me tighter. I begin to quiver. It was like a switch was turned on because before I knew it, he had picked me up, holding me up with one hand on each butt cheek, and entered me. He pushed me up against the wall and began to slowly make love to me. I could feel his passion for me as he entered me so slowly and gently. His passionate kisses, occasionally moaning in my ear, and the way he held me making me feel secure with him. This night, I will never forget!

To be continued...