Part 3 - Stanley Uris

"I think Mike and Ben are still unpacking. Do you want to pick up Bev and then us three can go to the lake?" I suggest.
"We don't have to pick up Bev. I have a feeling we're going to get closer since Richie and Eddie are on top of each other 90 percent of the time." Bill admits. We both laugh. I wasn't complaining.
Alone time with Bill? Score!
We walk to the lake. Bill mainly talking. I didn't want to say anything to embarrass myself.
"You're quieter. I like that." Bill explains. I turn a crimson red and my face heats up.
"Thanks. I figured you wanted me to be quiet. Bev and Richie both have loud personalities." I say. Bill laughs. I made him laugh!
"I love them both but it can get overwhelming." Bill explains. When we get to the lake, we sit on the dock and watch the little kids swim.
"Don't you have a little brother?"
"Yeah. He didn't want to come. He's more artsy, I guess." Bill explains, shrugging.
(A/N:Pennywise doesn't exist. Georgie is alive obviously.)
We stay at the lake just talking until about 6 o' clock. When we go to the dining hall and get dinner with everyone. I sit down quietly and I eat what I can. My Dad is verbally abusive. He calls me fat, annoying, dumb, any bad thing you can think of. I barely eat. I'm not hungry. No one knows how my Dad is besides Eddie. My Mom won't leave him though.
"Campers, go back to your cabins!" The head counselor yells. Mass chaos. Everyone goes everywhere. I just put my try away and I run back to my cabin so I can shower before anyone else does. I sit in the cabin after I shower. I don't know I'm shaking until Bill comes over to me.
"You okay, Stan?" Bill asks. I snap out of my daydream.
"I'm just a little cold. That's all." I lie. I honestly just wanted to talk to someone.
*1:32 am*
"Hey, Stan you okay?"
"I-I-I don't know. I'm sorry."