Part 7 - Stanley Uris

I remember that letter word for word. It broke my heart. I came out to my Mom and she completely supported me but, I come out to my Dad, and I get beaten up. Bill being by my side helped. I still feel bad that he could've been with his girlfriend but, he was with me. Eddie left after about 20 minutes to go back with Richie.
"Bill, you can go back to the party. You don't have to stay here with me." I explain.
"No, I want to make sure you're okay." Bill insists.
I don't say anything.
"I'm going to go take a shower. Then, maybe we can watch a movie or something." He suggests.
"Oh okay. Sure." I whisper. I lay on my top bunk. Just staring at the ceiling.
Maybe he likes you. Are you kidding? He's straight and he's dating Beverly! He's just being nice.
"Hey, I'm back Stan!" Bill yells. I pretend like I'm asleep. Bill climbs up and kisses my left temple. I wait a couple of seconds before "waking up."
"We can go to sleep if you want and skip the movie." I could tell he was nervous.
"No, I want to watch the movie. You pick." I say. He ends up picking The Hate You Give. About halfway through the movie, Eddie and Richie come in. Richie is clearly drunk.
"You should go and see if Bev is okay." I tell Bill.
"No, it's okay. She has Max and El."
When the movie finishes, I end up falling asleep.

Do you guys like the story so far? Let me know, please!