Part 26 - Bill Denbrough

When I get home, I can't help just wanting to talk to Stan. I hope he's in our room. When he's not there, I yank on my auburn hair. I see a note.
Hey Bill,
I'm sorry for forcing you to love me all these years. I always knew you loved Bev more than you loved me. If you really need to get me, I'm at Eddie's. I love you so much and you hurt me. 2 1/2 years down the drain.
I wasn't being forced to love Stan. It was a drunk mistake. I hurt the one person I really loved. I run to the bathroom and I look at myself in the mirror. Tears staining my cheeks. I look in the cabinet. Razors.
*TRIGGER WARNING*
I press it to my warm skin. Leaving cuts. I cut deep. Not deep enough to kill myself. 16 cuts. I let myself bleed onto my bed.
*The Next Morning*
Once I wake up, I rush to get ready. I need to explain this to Stan. I spot my cuts. I put a hoodie over to cover them. I put on Adidas joggers, I put on my vans. I jump out of my window, I get in the car, and I drive as fast as I can to Eddie's. I knock on the door and Mrs. Kaspbrak answers.
"Hello Mrs. Kaspbrak, are Stan and Eddie here?" I ask.
"Yes, they're sleeping though." She explains. I shout a thank you and I run upstairs. I open the door.
"Bill! How could you?"

Drama.