Part 30 - Bill Denbrough

I could just see how Stan tensed up when we got to the opening night party. All of the Losers' went in different directions. Then, something comes to my mind. The clubhouse.
"Let's go to the clubhouse, Baby." I tell Stan. He nods. We manage to sneak away before anyone notices. When we get there, it's in almost the same condition. Many people have carved their names.
Annie and Kelvin, Freddie and Ashlynn, Mike and Will.
I smile. I sit on the ground and I motion for Stan to sit in my lap. Stan has been quiet this whole time.
"What's going on? Tell me."
"I just feel bad. You deal with me and all my illnesses and I do nothing for you."
"You do nothing? You bring me happiness, you can't put a price on that, Stanley Donald Uris." I whisper.
*20 minutes later*
We end leaving the clubhouse before it gets dark because of what happened last time. Stan and I get food and get to know Aliya.
"So tell me, Aliya, what do you think of Mike?" I ask.
"I think I like him. I mean, he's been nice to me after I told him what happened back in my old town." She explains.
"You guys would be so cute!" Stan exclaims.
"I just don't want him getting beaten up because I'm Caucasian and he's African American."
"Trust me, Mike has been through a lot. He's not going to care."
Just like Stan shouldn't care about what his Dad did years ago.